Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 07:37 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,258,638 times

Advertisements

New day, new poll, this time from Insider Advantage and it isn't good news for Ron Paul. Maybe the racist newsletters story is taking a toll?

Meanwhile Santorum enjoys a huge bump.

Paul - 17% (was 24% 12/18)
Romney - 17% (was 18% 12/18)
Gingrich - 17% (was 13% 12/18)
Santorum - 13% (was 3% 12/18)
Bachmann - 12% (was 10% 12/18)
Perry - 11% (was 16% 12/18)

Still lots of undecided voters out there.

Last edited by wxjay; 12-29-2011 at 07:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 07:46 AM

233 posts, read 753,577 times
Nah...the polls are rigged IMO..a half witted criminal worth their salt will not touch something until they have to..so they did when they had to, moving the counting to an undisclosed location, all day yesterday I saw a lot of Mitt Romney pushing from all corners of the media..this is to be expected..Howard Roark did not win til the very last page of the book..

Old 12-29-2011, 07:48 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Wonders why the headline isn't about Santorum going up 10 pts?

Oh thats right, just mention Paul when it's a negative lol

Old 12-29-2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Wonders why the headline isn't about Santorum going up 10 pts?

Oh thats right, just mention Paul when it's a negative lol
I changed it for you. Happy now?

Old 12-29-2011, 07:56 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjay View Post
I changed it for you. Happy now?
It's not about me, it's about your credibilty.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,797,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPoliticsNoGamesJustMath View Post
Nah...the polls are rigged IMO..a half witted criminal worth their salt will not touch something until they have to..so they did when they had to, moving the counting to an undisclosed location, all day yesterday I saw a lot of Mitt Romney pushing from all corners of the media..this is to be expected..Howard Roark did not win til the very last page of the book..
What does moving the counting location have to do with the latest polls? As much as it is obvious the Iowa polls are a little strange to say the least, the two have nothing to do with each other and most of us know polls do not have to be rigged to get the results the pollsters hope to get: the questions just have to be asked in a certain way. I will add one more thing, there does seem to be a large percentage of Iowians that really do not know how they are voting yet..

Nita

Old 12-29-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It's not about me, it's about your credibilty.
Credibility? I posted a poll. It's a fact. Do you believe I posted false poll information?

Old 12-29-2011, 08:13 AM

233 posts, read 753,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
What does moving the counting location have to do with the latest polls? As much as it is obvious the Iowa polls are a little strange to say the least, the two have nothing to do with each other and most of us know polls do not have to be rigged to get the results the pollsters hope to get: the questions just have to be asked in a certain way. I will add one more thing, there does seem to be a large percentage of Iowians that really do not know how they are voting yet..

Nita
Electoral fraud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has been a strange season. It would be hard to deny media bias against Ron Paul..the newsletters are easily debunked and have been discussed many times even in 2008...

eventually people will start the ask the question: why is the media so against Ron Paul but a lot of the smartest people are for him...? What is going on here ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

confused Americans, too much fast food and dancing with the stars make the mind slow, the brains of your common Apathetic-American are easily scrambled..notice how easy it is to get access to a television?

gimme my tin hat cuz im going to need it lol

Old 12-29-2011, 09:06 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,997 times
A voter fraud is in the works to steal the caucus away from Ron Paul. Too many things happening which points to exactly that (Israeli defense firm doing the voter tally, vote counting moving to undisclosed location etc.). Usually the prelude to a voter fraud is false polls showing that the candidate is "dropping" so that people don't get shocked when the candidate is cheated out of a victory and loses. The GOP establishment has too much at stake to let Paul win.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I smell a rat.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_pains View Post
A voter fraud is in the works to steal the caucus away from Ron Paul. Too many things happening which points to exactly that (Israeli defense firm doing the voter tally, vote counting moving to undisclosed location etc.). Usually the prelude to a voter fraud is false polls showing that the candidate is "dropping" so that people don't get shocked when the candidate is cheated out of a victory and loses. The GOP establishment has too much at stake to let Paul win.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want, but I smell a rat.
So now this will be the excuse used if Paul loses in Iowa? The Paul sheep never cease to amaze!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections