Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 04:11 AM

446 posts, read 1,395,077 times

Advertisements

Ron makes a ton of sense on domestic issues. His naive sense of the world and all its dangers is another story. Shame, I really like the guy....just don't trust him to keep America #1 as far as strength goes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2011, 06:55 AM

4,176 posts, read 10,695,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
who is coming back for round 2? it sure as hell isnt obama, not with 20%+ unemployment.
LOL Get real, monkeywrenching.
People living in their cars or in national parks, or loading all of their worldly goods into their cars and crossing the country looking for work, wondering where their next meal is coming from, aren't going to be voting.

That alone should make you think...

Old 12-31-2011, 07:37 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,028,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbis View Post
His naive sense of the world and all its dangers is another story. Shame, I really like the guy....just don't trust him to keep America #1 as far as strength goes.
Actually, your wrong - RP knows exactly what "the dangers of the world are" and how to
control/possibly prevent them. If you "really like the guy".... take a history class before you nonchalantly misrepresent naivety.

Remember trust is based on history
Shame isn't it.... reading is in order

Old 12-31-2011, 02:09 PM

446 posts, read 1,395,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Actually, your wrong - RP knows exactly what "the dangers of the world are" and how to
control/possibly prevent them. If you "really like the guy".... take a history class before you nonchalantly misrepresent naivety.

Remember trust is based on history
Shame isn't it.... reading is in order
Stop it please. If he's ok with Iran getting a Nuke, he's nuts. Plain and simple. I saw him say this numerous times and it can't be denied or spun.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Stop it please. If he's ok with Iran getting a Nuke, he's nuts. Plain and simple. I saw him say this numerous times and it can't be denied or spun.

The Soviet Union getting a Nuke, was nuts, too.
They said the same for Red China.

They said it for Cuba, too.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:49 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,558,020 times
Quote:
Ron makes a ton of sense on domestic issues. His naive sense of the world and all its dangers is another story. Shame, I really like the guy....just don't trust him to keep America #1 as far as strength goes.
Yep. He is consistent and honest with his beliefs, I respect that. Yet, some of those beliefs are just plain ignorant, and I can't agree with those.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:32 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,683,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Yep. He is consistent and honest with his beliefs, I respect that. Yet, some of those beliefs are just plain ignorant, and I can't agree with those.

Which beliefs are ignorant?

Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,940,983 times
Quote:
All nuclear is just plain nuts, but it is normal for people to want to attempt to protect themselves, when they are being threatened especially. That said the evidence simply doesn't support that Iran is getting a weapon. This is the same old game. Just like WMDs.

You want to be concerned about nuclear damage stop worrying about that BS and get your govt to be responsible w/ nuclear power and weapons. Heck maybe even get the news to talk about the damage ongoing from the greatest nuclear accident ever, that isn't even hardly talked about, but is slowly poisoning us all. So many bq's of radioactive isotopes have been released onto the planet no human can even visualize those kind of numbers. They make the derivative market look teeny tiny.

As far as Obama winning, I don't see stunning evidence to support this idea. One way or the other most of us will find out. However, it doesn't change his track record of horrific actions.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:20 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,213,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCGranny View Post
LOL Get real, monkeywrenching.
People living in their cars or in national parks, or loading all of their worldly goods into their cars and crossing the country looking for work, wondering where their next meal is coming from, aren't going to be voting.

That alone should make you think...

of course it makes you think, but the people sure as hell are not thinking of obama. gwb is old news, obama cant lay all this on him anymore, this is pbo's doing, and come election time, obama will be just like carter, a 1 term president.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:

Depends....

Do you want to lead the world, or rule the world?
Lead by example, or rule by force?

Sounds like they have you confused, too.
Non-intervention, is not isolationist. Ask Switzerland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections