Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 11:29 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,802,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
Paul is an idiot. America will not elect him... that's for sure.

What is so idiotic about the US Constitution?
No one seems to be able to explain that, when they make these wild claims on his character.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2011, 11:40 AM

1,707 posts, read 6,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What is so idiotic about the US Constitution?
No one seems to be able to explain that, when they make these wild claims on his character.
The guy is a nut. He's like somebody's demented old grandfather ranting about the kids on his grass. I fail to see how anybody can take him even remotely seriously.

He has some good ideas, but most of his rambling message is simply not remotely possible in today's world. He can SAY he's going to do anything. Doing it is something else.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 AM

865 posts, read 678,872 times
Quote:
The guy is a nut. He's like somebody's demented old grandfather ranting about the kids on his grass. I fail to see how anybody can take him even remotely seriously.

He has some good ideas, but most of his rambling message is simply not remotely possible in today's world. He can SAY he's going to do anything. Doing it is something else.
You avoided his question.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,992,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Just like Buchanan did in 92 and Goldwater back in the early 60's Paul will speak at the convention and tell these phony chickenhawks off. The only difference is Paul will have the majorioty vote but the neo-con Chickenhawks will not accept him. There is revolution comong baby! Hopefully riots. Hopefully something like the Chicago 7. Where is the Republican Convention because I plan to be there with a baseball bat ready to go! Whoo!! Power to the people!
Ahhhh, another Paul fanatic and this one Wants violence, hmmmm, I hope you get it

Old 12-31-2011, 12:47 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,802,127 times
Quote:

So, what is so nutty about the US Constitution & honesty?

Old 12-31-2011, 01:43 PM

30,464 posts, read 23,916,482 times
Quote:
Just like Buchanan did in 92 and Goldwater back in the early 60's Paul will speak at the convention and tell these phony chickenhawks off. The only difference is Paul will have the majorioty vote but the neo-con Chickenhawks will not accept him. There is revolution comong baby! Hopefully riots. Hopefully something like the Chicago 7. Where is the Republican Convention because I plan to be there with a baseball bat ready to go! Whoo!! Power to the people!
To set the record straight, you do not speak for me or any other Ron Paul supporter I know.

Your pathetic attempt at humor failed miserably.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:52 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,538,869 times
Quote:
Paul is an idiot. America will not elect him... that's for sure.
No, Wall St. won't line his pockets, that's why he won't win.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:06 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,159,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
To set the record straight, you do not speak for me or any other Ron Paul supporter I know.

Your pathetic attempt at humor failed miserably.
thank you and I am sure 90% or more of the Paul supporters find this guys posting offensive to say the least.

Nita

Old 12-31-2011, 02:15 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInAmerica View Post
You avoided his question.
I fail to see what your Q about the constitution has to do with this nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, what is so nutty about the US Constitution & honesty?
Never said there was anything nutty about them. You are the one making that seriously stretched assumption.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:26 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,546,673 times
Quote:
Where is the Republican Convention because I plan to be there with a baseball bat ready to go! Whoo!! Power to the people!
The 2012 Republican National Convention will be held in Tampa, Florida the week of August 27th. Find all the details you'll need below.

Dates: August 27-30, 2012

I stopped paying attention to Dr. Paul with what would be his foreign policy on defending America. His intentions are to close to what Barack Hussein Obama has done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections