Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 07:42 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times

Advertisements

My very favorite show on Fox, and the only one I watch daily. I shouldn't be that surprised, but I'm really going to miss this program. Judge Napolitano is such a great advocate for our liberty and the Constitution. I think this is a big mistake by Fox.
Last show is next week.

Fox Cancels FreedomWatch with Judge Napolitano | The Liberty Voice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 07:47 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,195,339 times
Good grief what'd he do to get cancelled? FBN's the prime dumping ground for people fired from other networks. Maybe Bloomberg will pick him up and put him on after Imus or something.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:50 PM

Tonight he pretty much said the fix is in for the election, suggesting voter fraud without really saying it.
Maybe he'll join GBTV, then I'd subscribe.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:50 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
never heard of it

Old 02-10-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
never heard of it
You're a liberal, but surely you've heard of Judge Andrew Napolitano.

this guy

Judge Napolitano: What if they're lying to you about Ron Paul? - Fox Business - YouTube

Old 02-10-2012, 07:55 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
My very favorite show on Fox, and the only one I watch daily. I shouldn't be that surprised, but I'm really going to miss this program. Judge Napolitano is such a great advocate for our liberty and the Constitution. I think this is a big mistake by Fox.
Last show is next week.

Fox Cancels FreedomWatch with Judge Napolitano | The Liberty Voice
It is a huge mistake by FOX business. Notice the three shows they cancelled in favore of re-runs (much like they do on Fox News) all address matters of liberty by exposing the financial power structure behind the corruption.

Murdoch is helping to silence liberty. At this point I intend to drop my cable package which costs extra just so I can get the Fox Business News channel. I will miss Varney/McDowell & Payne's financial analysis but I can see what I need over on CNBC without paying extra.

I would like to see Judge Napolitano strike up a deal with Mercury for his own show on the Beck network.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
Good grief what'd he do to get cancelled? FBN's the prime dumping ground for people fired from other networks. Maybe Bloomberg will pick him up and put him on after Imus or something.
Imus is on FBN, or did they just cancel him too?

The Judge speaks the inconveneint truth without apology. Defenders of the Constitution will not be tolerated by the powers who control the media. Likely Murdoch caved to the Soros machine.......again.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Tonight he pretty much said the fix is in for the election, suggesting voter fraud without really saying it.
Maybe he'll join GBTV, then I'd subscribe.
I sure wish you didn't need that reason to watch Beck since I have subscribed since his first show. I posted about 10 minutes of his show yesterday in which he did nothing like the progs think he does. The Judge and Glenn could say what they want there, though. Beck has said many things that he couldn't on Fox News and you might be surprised at what the Judge would say on Beck. Fox held them both back although they did let them say things that nobody else on TV would say.

You could watch Beck for two weeks for nothing if you just try it. Go to GBTV.com and sign up for the two weeks of free. They now have 2 hours of Beck, 30 minutes of some stuff for kids, one hour of The Blaze people discussing news of the day, and another hour of programming that you can pick from all of. I bet it won't be two weeks before the Judge has his show again on GBTV. I will sure watch him although I couldn't on FBN since that is not part of my satellite program. I will look for him.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:02 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,195,339 times
Quote:
never heard of it
Judge Andrew "Judge" Napolitano was the host of Freedom Watch, the freedomest, liberty-est, America-lovin'est libertarian newsotainment program on Fox Business Network. Home of fellow winners like Lou Dobbs and John Stossel.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
never heard of it
Do you not get Fox Business either? Did you not ever see the Judge taking Beck's place? Oh year, thats right, you don't watch Beck although you always know what was happening from taking the word of MM, ThinkProg and the like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections