Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Romney?
Stay home 30 60.00%
Hold my nose and pull the lever for Romney 20 40.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,400,054 times

Advertisements

Neither I plan vote for President Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2012, 08:28 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,331,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Paul Ryan is trash deluxe.

He's the type of lowlife SOB that most would like to see go flatass broke and then get sick to where HE had to live off the programs he wants to do away with.
The truely sad thing about it, is that mitt totally agrees with his plan. This makes me wonder why anyone who makes less then 250k a year would vote for him and justify why they did it.

It is so obvious that he is for the wealthy and can care less about anyone else.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Default Will you vote for Romney or stay home?

None of the above. You present a false dichotomy. I will vote for Romney's opponent.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You're right, but that sounds like a nightmare. I just wish people would stop trying to outguess their neighbors and vote for the candidate they would most like to win. I am doing that this year and if the right two candidates do not end up on the final ticket, I am planning to write in someone I think is qualified. I am tired of other people and money deciding who will get the vote. The lesser of the two evils is not acceptable to me. It took 66 years to get here, but I have finally wised up. If everybody in the United States would wise up too; we might end up with a great president.

In November you do not have to just vote for the two people listed on the ballot. Most of us know how to write. Take your pencil with you to the polls and lets stop the madness.

I'm really starting to wonder if it really makes a difference since over 95% of the politicians are bought and paid for by thee thirty companies

[SIZE=3]Tax group names 'Dirty Thirty' companies - Dayton Business Journal[/SIZE]

Old 03-22-2012, 09:13 AM

2,488 posts, read 4,324,988 times
I'm voting for Santorum.

Santorum 2012!

Old 03-22-2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I will hold my nose and vote for Romney, his name isent Obama.

My first choice was Herman Cain, my second choice was Newt Gingrich. Cain dropped out and Gingrich has no chance at winning the nomination. Hence I will have to vote for Obama-Lite (aka Mitt Romney).
At least you are consistant......in picking losers! HAHHAHHAHAH Oh I'm sorry for teasing

Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
thanks
I agree
but I had rather have a cartoon than a night mare any day!
Obama is just a hack
and, one, it seems, has you by the ass~~
me, I like Donald Duck!!
At least i know who i am voting for is not going to stab me in the back
Obama is out for himself
for you to think he gives a crap about you, but you think he does,
then his trick has worked!
hey ask Nancy and Harry
they just knew Obama was going to share his $$$ he is raising to help them get elected
but, NOPE, he is keeping it all to himself!
I would be have a sack on my head if I were for that son of a bitc*
but by all means, follow him
he is like the little guy playing the flute and all the mice behind him LOL
good luck, bucko, you will need it! HA!

Hey, are'nt you the one that thought herman was the man?

Old 03-22-2012, 11:58 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,090,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The truely sad thing about it, is that mitt totally agrees with his plan. This makes me wonder why anyone who makes less then 250k a year would vote for him and justify why they did it.

It is so obvious that he is for the wealthy and can care less about anyone else.
+1

Old 03-22-2012, 12:00 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,473,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post

You do realize his tax plan calls for lowering everyone's income tax rate and for reducing deductions more for the middle class than for the wealthy, right?

You also realize that his tax plan calls for eliminating taxes on savings and investment for the middle class but not for the wealthy, right?

You also realize that he has a plan to save Social Security and Medicare, while Obama wants to leave it untouched (which is absolutely not feasible), right?

You also realize that he has a plan to cut the deficits, right? More debt would hurt the middle class in the future.

You also realize that he does not want to legalize illegal aliens, which Obama wants to do and will only encourage more illegal immigration which only hurts the American poor because illegals take their jobs, right? You do realize that he wants to get the illegals out of the country making it easier for the American poor to get work, right?

Old 03-22-2012, 12:05 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,400,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
You do realize his tax plan calls for lowering everyone's income tax rate and for reducing deductions more for the middle class than for the wealthy, right?

You also realize that his tax plan calls for eliminating taxes on savings and investment for the middle class but not for the wealthy, right?

You also realize that he has a plan to save Social Security and Medicare, while Obama wants to leave it untouched (which is absolutely not feasible), right?
You know that based on the few details Mitt has given about his tax plan this is what the effect will be right?

source
Romney’s and Obama’s tax plans, in one chart - The Washington Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Y
You also realize that he has a plan to cut the deficits, right? More debt would hurt the middle class in the future.
I would be agog to hear exactly how he plans on that since every projection I have read says Mitt's plan will drastically add to the deficit. Let me find one for you one sec.

EDIT: Found it and from conservative Forbes none the less.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/...over-a-decade/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections