Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,019,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
New Mexico, Hawaii, the seeds are beginning to sprout all over this country.

REMEMBER WHAT OBAMA SAID ??? Bill Ayers ?? Oh he is just someone who lives in the neighboorhood.

He failed to mention that he (obama) lived with the parents of Bill - They are the ones who put a foreign student through Harvard!

Which means Obama is not eligible! That is what everyone has been saying all along for 4 years now! And... the media is silent!! I wonder why ??

No wonder his school records are sealed (to the public) The FBI will come knocking soon!!
What a crock! Pick up the gauntlet and name one state...just one. And the Ayers' housed a foreign exchange student? ~GASP!~ Where's my fainting couch?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 10:24 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,791,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
What a crock! Pick up the gauntlet and name one state...just one. And the Ayers' housed a foreign exchange student? ~GASP!~ Where's my fainting couch?

The Day The Media Died

Old 03-20-2012, 10:52 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,505,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
What is your wager then? I am happy with people just leaving the forum, but $10k isn't a problem.

I want independent verification and enforcement of the wager (Any state rules Obama ineligible to be on the ballot). A bank that verifies that the money is escrow and the completion of the terms has happened is required (No if, and's, or but's). PM me when it happens and the people to contact, feel free to get others involved in the process for transparency.
Wow. I'd sponsor a $1,000 if I got a cool $100,000 for winning.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
I think the Democrats are far more racist than the Republicans.

"Ya think" yeahhhhhhhhh against anyone and everyone who disagrees with them?
And there vicious a---- too.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,030,742 times
Quote:
$10k isn't a problem.
You and Mitt Romney

Old 03-21-2012, 12:56 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,467,299 times
ha! this is still going? klayman was trying to raise $25,000 to keep obama off the florida ballot. it should be relatively easy......... since obama is the only democratic candidate, FL isn't printing up a ballot.

Florida Democratic primary, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also klayman is a regular contributor to WND.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:28 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,091,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I wonder how long these ding dongs will go on before they realize that no court will agree with them?
Well the score for these ballot challenges as of this morning is Obama 9, Birthers 0. So we have 41 more Birther fails to gleefully anticipate.

Birthers have lost so far in New Hampshire, Alabama, Virginia, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Arizona, New york and Alaska. Several of those cases ended with the ballot Challenges not only failing, but the judges declaring explicitly that president Obama is a natural born US citizen, and that all the Birther theories are wrong.

It really sucks to be a Birther.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
New Mexico, Hawaii, the seeds are beginning to sprout all over this country.
Sprout and die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
He failed to mention that he (obama) lived with the parents of Bill - They are the ones who put a foreign student through Harvard!
Why invent a whole set of new lies, SD,when you still can't get anybody smart to believe the ones released by WND just yesterday? Even the mailman's silly story did not claim that Obama lived with them.

How is it that Birthers can't even keep their own lies straight?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:
What is your wager then? I am happy with people just leaving the forum, but $10k isn't a problem.

I want independent verification and enforcement of the wager (Any state rules Obama ineligible to be on the ballot). A bank that verifies that the money is escrow and the completion of the terms has happened is required (No if, and's, or but's). PM me when it happens and the people to contact, feel free to get others involved in the process for transparency.
I'm in on the wager.

SD... how many of us are you going to bet against?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:33 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,401,390 times
My questions for the birthers: What is it like to know that you are a complete and total loser? What is it like to know that your entire cause has been a total failure and waste of time? What is it like to know that majority of the country thinks you are a group of knuckle dragging idiots?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections