Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 05:38 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,481,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
If that's the case, we're all racists.

One would have to be pretty stupid to not recognize racism when they see (or feel) it.

Obama is the Racist-In-Chief.
BINGO! Thanks Dale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2012, 05:41 AM

26,536 posts, read 15,102,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
I would need that video to judge. But, from every pro-Obama video I have seen, none have been racist. Misleading, possibly, but not racist. Not even close.

*Just a reminder, Obama is white. He's black, too. But, he is white. I'd be willing to bet the farm that he's not racist against himself or his quarter-white kids.
I think you are really naive about the world if you think it is impossible for someone to harbor some forms of racism against part of their own ancestral lineage. As a teacher, I have seen it in students often.

I am not speaking about President Obama, just that your argument is weak and lacks logic.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:21 AM

688 posts, read 652,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think you are really naive about the world if you think it is impossible for someone to harbor some forms of racism against part of their own ancestral lineage. As a teacher, I have seen it in students often.

I am not speaking about President Obama, just that your argument is weak and lacks logic.

That wasn't an argument, it was a statement.

To those of you who claim to have proof that Obama is racist, I would really love to see these racists ads, videos, speeches, or debates that you all trumpet as proof that our president is racist. If you can produce a credible source of proof, which shouldn't be difficult if Obama has been so outwardly open about his disdain for us white folks, then I will concede. I have a hunch that you all just like to complain, however...

Old 06-12-2012, 01:17 AM

1,110 posts, read 2,472,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
That wasn't an argument, it was a statement.

To those of you who claim to have proof that Obama is racist, I would really love to see these racists ads, videos, speeches, or debates that you all trumpet as proof that our president is racist. If you can produce a credible source of proof, which shouldn't be difficult if Obama has been so outwardly open about his disdain for us white folks, then I will concede. I have a hunch that you all just like to complain, however...
You need to do your homework on his wife and former pastor. I am not going to do it for you. Google will set you free.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:12 AM

688 posts, read 652,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dober1 View Post
You need to do your homework on his wife and former pastor. I am not going to do it for you. Google will set you free.
I'm aware of his his connection to Jeremiah Wright. You're wrong. Anyone actually believing in this "Obama is a racist" drivel is either weak-minded or just plain bitter. This almost as silly as the birther crap.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:29 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,850,178 times
By the standard being offered up in this thread both major parties will have a racist running for President.

Romney hires veteran black strategist for 2012 campaign | theGrio

In an interview with theGrio, Wall said her role would not be just outreach to blacks, but women and other groups, as well as shaping Romney’s overall communications strategy. She joined the campaign a few weeks ago and is likely to be a frequent pro-Romney voice on cable news shows.
And her appointment comes as the former Massachusetts governor is making moves to appeal to black and Latino voters, both strongly Democratic blocs. He gave a speech to a Latino business group Wednesday and then at a black charter school in West Philadelphia Thursday, facing a hostile crowd at the latter event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections