Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2012, 01:27 AM

1,013 posts, read 912,033 times

Advertisements

be a bit more careful and investigate.

one thread from alex johns forum
discussion for bill still vs gary johnson
Bill Still: Not So Fast Gary Johnson

billstill channel on gary johnson
bstill3

Still Report #38 Not So Fast Mr. Johnson - YouTube

read and watch them.

do not be a sheeple like everyone in the republican party or democrat party know whom you are voting for. just because they are libertarian in name dont let your guard down.

I would actually go for bill still over gary johnson.

only part I disagree with still on is his solution of money that is the same disagreement I had with ron paul but I can let that go.

overall everything else is similar to each other.

johnson not so much
sorry johnson
but i would rather have johnson over romney.

im still writing in ron paul if bill still gets libertarian nomination i'll vote for him if ron dont get it.

else if no one is in that I want then I will write Ron Paul in.

anyway careful guys. lots of slimy politicians out there and investigate them please.

here is someone else on youtube talking of gary johnson

Gary Johnson on "Spending and the Deficit" - YouTube

not that in depth though.
gary doesn't know enough about the FED come on government agency rather than private bank?

oh god. come on gary.
everyone in the libertarian wing knows FED is a private bank....

also the tbtf banksters are not thieves.... hard to swallow.
Gary sorry please. they need to be thrown in jail.

example. john corzine at least from last year. ahem jail ahem

but anyway gary seems to take it easy on the criminals and dont want to get killed by them it seems. smart choice but not ethical/honest enough for me.

sorry gary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 02:22 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,945,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen811 View Post
be a bit more careful and investigate.

one thread from alex johns forum
discussion for bill still vs gary johnson
Bill Still: Not So Fast Gary Johnson

billstill channel on gary johnson
bstill3

Still Report #38 Not So Fast Mr. Johnson - YouTube

read and watch them.

do not be a sheeple like everyone in the republican party or democrat party know whom you are voting for. just because they are libertarian in name dont let your guard down.

only part I disagree with still on is his solution of money that is the same disagreement I had with ron paul but I can let that go.

overall everything else is similar to each other.

johnson not so much
sorry johnson

im still writing in ron paul if bill still gets libertarian nomination i'll vote for him if ron dont get it.

else if no one is in that I want then I will write Ron Paul in.

anyway careful guys. lots of slimy politicians out there and investigate them please.

here is someone else on youtube talking of gary johnson

Gary Johnson on "Spending and the Deficit" - YouTube

not that in depth though.
gary doesn't know enough about the FED come on government agency rather than private bank?

oh god. come on gary.

also the tbtf banksters are not thieves.... hard to swallow.
Gary sorry please. they need to be thrown in jail.

example. john corzine at least from last year. ahem jail ahem

but anyway gary seems to take it easy on the criminals and dont want to get killed by them it seems. smart choice but not ethical/honest enough for me.

sorry gary.
Still is a good guy. Can you do a write-in where you live? I posted a thread on this, so people can look it up.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:14 AM

1,013 posts, read 912,033 times
yes cduser.

i saw his videos about the money masters in 2008 after the collapse and learned quite a bit. I like his videos and believe honestly believe he is a good person. He also supports Ron Paul despite their differences as well.

now I dont know much about gary johnson so I will tend to be bias against him because I believe bill still more.
i am rewatching it right now since I think I forgot a few key points in the documentary that I have watched 4 long years ago. quite long 3h...

but i disagree with some points in his solution with the money. i dont trust government enough to have the power and dont trust banks as well.

its the people's money everyone should determine the fate of it rather than a few men.

to solve greece issue. IMO either they need to default out right or they need to print drachmas after getting out of eu and then give it to their people first then after 1 year and taking taxes in pay off all debts.

this way it will hurt the lower and middle income people the least and hurt the debt holders the most.

this is if the greece government even cares about her people.

either way banks need to lose at this point and stop forcing people to pay their fractional reserve system.

and yes where I live I can luckily write my vote in

good luck cduser.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:11 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,308,825 times
Quote:
oh god. come on gary.
Quasi-private.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:24 AM

4,100 posts, read 4,524,848 times
GJ's foreign policy is way closer to Romney and Obama's than it should be, for a supposedly "libertarian" candidate.

Old 06-13-2012, 10:46 AM

4 posts, read 7,098 times
Gary balanced our budget in NM and left the state with a billion dollar surplus. He vetoed over 750 items. Gary IMHO has the best resume for POTUS between the choices we will have, Romney, Obama and Johnson.

Bill Still should run for governor, it is the best prep for being President.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:11 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,945,356 times
Quote:
yes cduser.

i saw his videos about the money masters in 2008 after the collapse and learned quite a bit. I like his videos and believe honestly believe he is a good person. He also supports Ron Paul despite their differences as well.

now I dont know much about gary johnson so I will tend to be bias against him because I believe bill still more.
i am rewatching it right now since I think I forgot a few key points in the documentary that I have watched 4 long years ago. quite long 3h...

but i disagree with some points in his solution with the money. i dont trust government enough to have the power and dont trust banks as well.

its the people's money everyone should determine the fate of it rather than a few men.

to solve greece issue. IMO either they need to default out right or they need to print drachmas after getting out of eu and then give it to their people first then after 1 year and taking taxes in pay off all debts.

this way it will hurt the lower and middle income people the least and hurt the debt holders the most.

this is if the greece government even cares about her people.

either way banks need to lose at this point and stop forcing people to pay their fractional reserve system.

and yes where I live I can luckily write my vote in

good luck cduser.
I liked the Secret of Oz. Our current system needs to change imo.

As to the surplus someone mentioned. All the states finish with surpluses, that I have seen, but it is whether they put it on the budget, which is all they talk about.

To date only AZ, as far as I know has passed a law helping to bring CAFRs into the discussion. That was only recently and it still doesn't cover things as it should.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:02 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,032,626 times
Quote:

johnson not so much
sorry johnson

oh god. come on gary.

sorry gary.
Well, to the dismay of some - Gary Johnson IS the Libertarian candidate and I will
be voting for him. You know, sometimes, you can't always get what you want...
you get what you need Me, included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections