Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 10:15 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,694,220 times

Advertisements

It appears the GOP doesnt want to include Ron Paul delegates at the convention and is not having their media talking heads tell us to all stay home. Appears we arent republican enough for them and some how the democractic process and conventions don't apply to Ron Paul delegates.

GOP establishment strategy: Lie, cheat, hide votes, don't count votes, count votes in secret, invent more caucuses, cancel caucuses, throw out whole precincts, throw out whole counties, TELL the precincts what their totals ...are, change voting times, change voting places, change the rules on primary day, let dead people vote, add "digits" for favored candidates, stop counting votes when they're ahead, cancel conventions, shut down conventions when they're not going their way, target delegates for removal, replace delegates that have gone 1/2 way through the process with hacks, form combined slates to erase a plurality, create slates of fake Ron Paul delegates, bring in buslaods of unelected "delegates", break Roberts Rules of Order, arrest those using Roberts Rules correctly, assault properly elected charimen, hit RP supporters in the spine and the back of the head, give phony vote totals and delegate totals to the media, take money from Goldman Sachs, take money from billionaires with hidden agendas, ignore candidates they don't like, lie about candidates they don't like, use vote flipping machines......the list goes on and on and on........if they would have treated us fairly, didn't do all they could to stop him, call him unelectable, a kook etc....if we lost fairly, we might back the eventual nominee...of course, in a fair campaign, Dr. Paul would be winning, and they can't have that....now, it's too late to try being nice to us and it's too late to get our support...WHY SHOULD WE REWARD THEM FOR ALL THAT??..plus, we don't see Romney as being any different than Obama and wonder why we might make things difficult for the GOP establishment in Tampa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2012, 12:06 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,200,056 times
Ron Paul is a loser. Who cares.

By the way, there are these things called paragraphs. You might want to try them sometime.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,498,276 times
The crazier and crazier Dr. Paul's supporters sound, the more respect I lose for him.

Lay off the conspiracy theories if you want to be taken seriously.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:01 PM

1,013 posts, read 912,877 times

Ron Paul delegates disqualified from the RNC - YouTube

oh geez
noexcuseforignorance

and afoigrokerkok.

you guys are so ignorant.
what was your name no excuse for ignorance maybe you should name yourself ignorant then.

watch the clip i posted.
they just dont want to sign the so called forced contract. and they are getting kicked out?

that is just shameful. they were legitimately elected. so now you wont even let them in.

nice democracy nice republic.
your types are turning this into basically USSR or china or maybe iran for gods sakes.

I guess you are proud of that
ps noexcuseforignorance I use a 1900x1200 view so the paragraph looks fine for me maybe your screen size is too small eh?

just admit it already GOP is planning on losing. this is going to end very badly.

their plan to enslave us after the elections and start a war is coming.

wonder which nation it will be this time. IRAN? SYRIA? nkorea or a big war. ww3 scale or smaller who knows we just know they want blood and they want blood now. both clones a and b.
maybe they even want a civil war.... oi vay.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM

1,013 posts, read 912,877 times
more videos of GOP FRAUD and out right corruption

Oregon Shut Down Convention Hand Pick Alternate Ron Paul Delegates! Sue Them Too! - YouTube

so anything to say you so called fraud supporters.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:12 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,950,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
The crazier and crazier Dr. Paul's supporters sound, the more respect I lose for him.

Nobody alluded to a CT. Just specific actions. How you got CT out of that is amazing, seriously?
So if someone has issues say with McDonalds or Walmart, this is a conspiracy theory to you?

These actions are documented and I have no doubt will be part of the lawsuit.

Last edited by CDusr; 06-26-2012 at 05:38 PM..

Old 06-27-2012, 06:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,762,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post

Uh.... It is no longer just a theory. The facts and documentation prove it is really happening.

Take the blinders off, or you are part of the fraud... Which is it?

Old 06-28-2012, 04:37 PM

29,226 posts, read 22,465,538 times
Wow. If the Republican Party is really that deep a cesspool, it's time to go Democratic! The Democrats are noisy, but they don't indulge in that degree of monkey business.

Good luck on trying to emerge from Tampa without being covered in crap! Remember that shi*t sticks.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:19 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,950,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Wow. If the Republican Party is really that deep a cesspool, it's time to go Democratic! The Democrats are noisy, but they don't indulge in that degree of monkey business.

Good luck on trying to emerge from Tampa without being covered in crap! Remember that shi*t sticks.
Honestly, from what I have seen I don't think the DEMS are any better.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:56 PM

29,226 posts, read 22,465,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Honestly, from what I have seen I don't think the DEMS are any better.
40 years ago, the Democrats were just as bad. I goes you haven't been paying attention since then- the Democratic Party learned the hard way to keep everything transparent and do everything possible to avoid a civil war among the faithful.

it looks to me that, after 30 years of general dominance, the Republicans are going to learn the same hard lessons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections