Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 05:52 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,841,412 times

Advertisements

Romney income calculator: How much does Mitt make? How long would it take him to earn your salary? - Slate Magazine
Rich is cool.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:04 AM

26,528 posts, read 15,097,583 times
Wow, I am so jealous and full of hate towards wealthy people. They owe me money! Down with private property.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Wow, I am so jealous and full of hate towards wealthy people. They owe me money! Down with private property.
I don't hate them
Emulate 'em.

Be like Mitt. Say you're anti-abortion and take the money from companies that get rid of abortions while stating you're for the sanctity of life. Take that easy money. No one cares if you back up what you say you are for.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I don't hate them
Emulate 'em.

Be like Mitt. Say you're anti-abortion and take the money from companies that get rid of abortions while stating you're for the sanctity of life. Take that easy money. No one cares if you back up what you say you are for.
Or Emulate Obama who is also wealthy.

Say you are for gay marriage when you are running in a small Chicago liberal state congressional district. Then say you are against gay marriage when you run for a statewide US Senate seat. Then say you are for gay marriage and evolved when your back is against a wall to get more campaign donations.

Release an anti-Bain ad in the morning and then literally go to a fundraiser hosted that very evening by the guy (Lavine) who was running Bain at the time when the outsourcing in your ad happened. Who cares, certainly not your supporters, Obama supporters are brain dead when it comes to evaluating the president, they won't say a word about the hypocrisy.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Or Emulate Obama who is also wealthy.

Say you are for gay marriage when you are running in a small Chicago liberal state congressional district. Then say you are against gay marriage when you run for a statewide US Senate seat. Then say you are for gay marriage and evolved when your back is against a wall to get more campaign donations.

Release an anti-Bain ad in the morning and then literally go to a fundraiser hosted that very evening by the guy (Lavine) who was running Bain at the time when the outsourcing in your ad happened. Who cares, certainly not your supporters, Obama supporters are brain dead when it comes to evaluating the president, they won't say a word about the hypocrisy.
Exactly. They both suck. Which one sucks more. What @#$@#$ choice do we have, the lesser of two evils is Obama. What a @#$@#$ choice. Why does the Republican party give us this crap candidate to vote on? Who wants Obama? He's bad!!!! But the choice we have is worse!!! CAn't the GOP get a grip?

Last edited by 70Ford; 07-25-2012 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: ns

Old 07-25-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Exactly. They both suck. Which one sucks more. What @#$@#$ choice do we have, the lesser of two evils is Obama. What a @#$@#$ choice. Why does the Republican party give us this crap candidate to vote on? Who wants Obama? He's bad!!!! but the choice we have is worse!!!
Which one stinks more? We have Obama currently and are on an unsustainable path that has gotten worse. I think Romney would be far more likely to be an adult that is willing to make tough decisions. Obama has already shown that he won't in his 1st term.

The longer we wait to address the big pressing issues the harder it will be to fix.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Which one stinks more? We have Obama currently and are on an unsustainable path that has gotten worse. I think Romney would be far more likely to be an adult that is willing to make tough decisions. Obama has already shown that he won't in his 1st term.

The longer we wait to address the big pressing issues the harder it will be to fix.
Obama has more donations from big pharm, and still voted for Obamacare. (600Kish)
Romney is against it. After he was for it. Freaking flips faster than a pancake.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:59 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,986,847 times
Awesome. I want someone who is fiscally savvy to run this country.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:08 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,956,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Awesome. I want someone who is fiscally savvy to run this country.
Well if you want someone who knows how to take money from the middle class and give it to the wealthy, Romney is really savvy.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:

I think Romney would have more success than Obama in Congress. Republicans seem to be against Obama, mainly to advance their agenda for themselves. Obama and the Dems have the same damn problem. Help MY agenda, to hell wth what's best for the country. Same for Republicans.

Mitt want's to expand our military. That's freaking retarded. Obama wants to expand more free crap for everyone. Similiarly retarded. Universal health care helps our country by lowering health costs for everyone. Expanded/unended unemployment beneits creates a disincentive to get a damn job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections