Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 02:42 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,841,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
She's the face of the Democrat party low-life style politics. No integrity, false hype, distortions and lies. I think she's despicable !!
She wouldn't even answer the question about the low life ad about Romney's responsibility for someones death: at least, later on, in the program Bayh admitted the commercial was going to far..She just tried to spin it around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 02:44 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,672,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I would not only call her what you did, I would say she doesn't play Dodge Ball to well. She never answered a question but look at it this way: she was lucky she didn't have Chris interviewing her...

Nita
Schultz is truly a Pig, Nita.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:44 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,841,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
I didn't see her, but it's a fact that Ryan and Romney are proposing to abolish Medicare.

Or weren't you aware of that?
I think only those who are listening to only one side and are very gullible think Ryan and Romney have any intentions of abolishing either program. Can you give an example or reference we can use to support what you are saying?

Nita

Old 08-12-2012, 02:46 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
OMG...can't take it anymore. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) is on Fox News Sunday spewing her list of Democrat talking points about how Romney and Ryan want to kill old people, stomp on puppies, and club baby seals. She won't answer a straight question and when she does, she's talking out of both sides of her hypocritical mouth. I just don't know how this type of blatant lying is possible, other than many Americans just don't understand the real issues and are susceptible to these kinds of "say it loud enough and often enough and people will start to believe it" tactics.

Is this what the Obama team's tactics will be? Try to use blatant falsehoods to paint Romney and Ryan as "extreme" and as if they want your grandmother to starve and they want to throw her off Social Security, despite the fact that the plan says nothing at all even close to that...and in fact preserves Medicare and Social Security for anyone getting it now and for the next several years?

How do the Republicans get the truth out about the real issue, which is the failure of Obama's term, and the fact that the same issues still exist with regard to debt, the budget, Social Security, etc., and that the Obama presidency have made them much worse? Are so many people so blind that they fail to see this clear contrast? Maybe it's just me.

I can not watch her
she is nothing more than a cheap ***** for the democrat party that can not afford a 1,000$$$ a night hooker!
She is replusive, same as Obama and the rest of his hicks,hirelings, bimbos, and minions
people are not for one minute going to listen to her lying ass
not when the job crisis is still hitting well over 8%, gas prices back up
a war that is never ending and a president that can not find his own ass with both hands!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:47 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,072,706 times
Excellent point, Roy! Most folks that buy the progressive fear mongering don't realize that the out pocket and premiums for "medicare" today is already $4,000 per year. At 8% per annum medical care inflation, that figure will grow to $6,400~ by 2019. It is not a program that is particularly consumer friendly, nor tax payer friendly. Add to that the fee for service - send Uncle Sam the bill, he'll pay it - has billions of dollars of fraud, per year. Ther eyou go, a broken program and going broke program.

And what do we get when someone is courageous enough to propose alternate solutions? Dialog, and debate? Alternate proposals? No, just half truths, no truths, fear and loathing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How much do your Democrat leaders tell you about the truth about Medicare? Like I pay $256 per month to my Medigap insurance company and have over $100 withheld from my Social Security check for Medicare. Have you heard any leaders from the left or far left talking about that. I work a part time job just to pay for insurance and some spending money since I sure don't get enough money from Social Security after I pay income taxes on what I get, pay Medicare, etc. I have only been on Social Security for 17 years although I started taking it when I was 62.

I am just asking if you realize that you will still be paying for Medicare after you start being forced onto it. I also wonder if you know that people like me that work part time, like an hour a day, still get to pay income taxes on their SS money. Do you know that? I don't think you have any idea what that peace of mind is with Obama in control. Of course, that tv ad that showed Ryan throwing the granny off the cliff was purely crap and will certainly be continued. They need to tell some of the truth when they get a chance but with people like you slurping up their crap they can't afford to get truthful about many things.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
She wouldn't even answer the question about the low life ad about Romney's responsibility for someones death: at least, later on, in the program Bayh admitted the commercial was going to far..She just tried to spin it around.

No integrity, false hype, distortions and lies. Wasserman-Schultz is despicable !!

Wanted to rep ya, but have to wait awhile. (grin)

Old 08-12-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I can not watch her
she is nothing more than a cheap ***** for the democrat party that can not afford a 1,000$$$ a night hooker!
She is replusive, same as Obama and the rest of his hicks,hirelings, bimbos, and minions
people are not for one minute going to listen to her lying ass
not when the job crisis is still hitting well over 8%, gas prices back up
a war that is never ending and a president that can not find his own ass with both hands!
I just want to re-post this...and allow it to sit and simmer over warm heat, like a good stew in the making.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Just so you know, I was not holding him up as an economic paragon. It is that when various members of the administration (Geithner) and Obama team (Axelrod), as examples, are pressed about their plan to save and strengthen medicare, the length of their thinking is confined to the near term, <10years. And, my comment was in direct response to Mccullough's assertion that Dems were long term - beyond ten years - thinkers and the Republicans were not. Watch the video of Geithner's testimony, in its entirety, and you may better understand the point I was making. No, Axelrod is a pol handler, that is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Axelrod? Who is next for economic advice-James Carville?: rolleyes:

And IMO Geitner's allegience will always be, and has always been, Wall St. Not America. Just like Summers, Rubin, and the rest of the monstrosities who have been stupidly allowed into the WH circle of both parties.

President Clinton: I Was Wrong To Listen To Rubin and Summers On Derivatives | Crooks and Liars

Always remember Geitner worshipped Summers; he is his disciple.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:02 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,987,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Just so you know, I was not holding him up as an economic paragon. It is that when various members of the administration (Geithner) and Obama team (Axelrod), as examples, are pressed about their plan to save and strengthen medicare, the length of their thinking is confined to the near term, <10years. And, my comment was in direct response to Mccullough's assertion that Dems were long term - beyond ten years - thinkers and the Republicans were not. Watch the video of Geithner's testimony, in its entirety, and you may better understand the point I was making. No, Axelrod is a pol handler, that is all.
Thanks for clarifying. When I see Geitner, I see his mentor Summers, who was the modern Benedict Arnold. Using the WH to get his main love, Wall St what they wanted. Summers of course helped implode Citigroup, making $109 mill after he left WH working there.

I consider him every bit the enemy of America OBL was.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 PM

agree bob...thx for acknowledgement of my clarification. Geithner knew about libor, and wimped out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Thanks for clarifying. When I see Geitner, I see his mentor Summers, who was the modern Benedict Arnold. Using the WH to get his main love, Wall St what they wanted. Summers of course helped implode Citigroup, making $109 mill after he left WH working there.

I consider him every bit the enemy of America OBL was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections