Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 08:57 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,305,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
dont matter.

obama got a higher portion of the white vote then any dem candidate in recent history.
He lost the white vote in 2008.

Quote:
biden needs to stay out there.

biden is used by obama to get the white vote. its as simple as that.
Do you think white people in the audience murmuring "Did he just say what I think he just said?" is going to help Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 08:58 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,263,996 times
^He succeeded with it against the Clintons and with McCain too ('I don't look like all those Presidents on the bills'). And don't worry, the media will be cheering on his comments and scolding the Republicans for firing back.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:05 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,157,518 times
To be honest with you, the lack of black outrage over such a racially insensitive comment makes me have less respect for black voters as a bloc. It appears that they will turn a blind eye and a blind ear to those who are "on their side." Had it been a Republican, Jesse and Al and all of the other race profiteers would be marching in the streets.

It's a disgrace, but black people it up. Absolutely disgusting.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,972,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Joe's a moron. Plain and simple.

Biden Indian - YouTube
What a colossal idiot and bigot.

I do believe if Oblama wants to maintain any chance of bitterly clinging to power, that he's got to find a way to get Hillary to agree to replace Biden.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:39 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,722,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
The Bible also:

Says that babies in the womb are human!

Says Gay marriage is wrong!!

Funny how Libs wanna whip out the Bible when it's convenient!
Did someone argue the Bible does not say the above?

Old 08-15-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I am absolutely CERTAIN Biden was not referring to this. It's debatable that he's ever read a book, so to expect him to remember a reference and then speak of it it absurd. And more proof that the left not only lies with no regret, but will defend disgusting behavior.
He didn't quote the Bible, but he said the same thing nonetheless.

What are we supposed to be disgusted about?

Old 08-15-2012, 10:11 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,144,567 times
If you want to believe polls, Obama is ahead or tied in many instances. So if they are going to act like this just imagine how they will act if they fall behind in more polls.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 AM

271 posts, read 168,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaybu View Post
The bible is good only for toilet paper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by db77 View Post
I think you have the Bible confused with the koran.
Not at all. But I will agree that the koran belong to the same set.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:25 AM

271 posts, read 168,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaybu
Your OP is misleading. It's not about black people nor about racism. Here is what Biden said:

“Look at what they [Republican] value, and look at their budget. And look what they’re proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks write their own rules — unchain Wall Street,” Biden said a rally in Danville, Va. “They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Read more: GOP slams Biden
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
While it may not have been intended as being about black people, it is definitely a VERY poor choice of words. But of course, the lefties and their media lapdogs are going to let it slide. Something they never would have done if it were the GOP uttering those words to a mostly black audience.
That's because the vast majority of the GOP is racist.

Old 08-15-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
To be honest with you, the lack of black outrage over such a racially insensitive comment makes me have less respect for black voters as a bloc.
Obviously they are not as racially sensitive as you are (you see racism there there is none), and judging by your comment I doubt you ever had any respect for them in the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections