Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 03:14 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,731,027 times

Advertisements

Most Democrats don't actually HATE the USA like he does.

Most Democrats are Marxists like he is.

Most Democrats don't deliberately want to destroy the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 03:17 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,520,832 times
I'm reminded by the notice from moderators to this forum's participants, this morning:

Quote:
Personal attacks and trolling are getting out of hand, folks. Please report instead of answering. Infractions WILL be given to BOTH the attacker and the posters that answers with an attack of their own.
So, I've withdrawn a response which could be read differently by different people, and misunderstood.

Last edited by gomexico; 08-16-2012 at 03:25 PM..

Old 08-17-2012, 09:09 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,436,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
While there may be a "typical" Republican, there is no "typical" Democrat. The Democratic Party is comprised of a diverse group of people and beliefs. Whereas the GOP does not tolerate diversity of thought. Either you march lock-step, goose-step with the leadership or they destroy you or run you from the party. Big difference.
The Democrat coalition is a collection of interest groups with nothing in common other than "we want more."* That makes it impossible to have a coherent governing strategy.

The Democratic Party now exists and survives for one simple reason -- making dependency more attractive.*

If you have any ambition and ability if Obama wins, get the hell out of Dodge!

Old 08-17-2012, 12:46 PM

29,238 posts, read 22,510,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I don't care if he is democrat or republican, what did he mean when he said more flexibility after the election? Just an honest question?
Ask him. Anyone else's comments are just a guess.

Old 08-17-2012, 01:11 PM

Obviously he does not want the American public to know.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:36 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,802,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post

This sort of stuff just annoys the heck out of me. Obama does not govern the way you like, so he HATES the country?! Sheesh.....

Old 08-19-2012, 11:29 AM

731 posts, read 1,584,072 times
Quote:
I don't care if he is democrat or republican, what did he mean when he said more flexibility after the election? Just an honest question?
eRay, I totally agree with you. After reading I understand that the conversation was about nuclear missles in Europe (after all it was in Korea during a nuclear summit). Why did he relate that he would indeed be president for one more term and needed some space on his missile program in Europe.
It looks like Obama is going to "flex" some program that he feels the general American public will not be in favor of--so, that is looking like a bad deal for America.

If that happened in March, why hasn't the GOP asked him to explain what his plans are that were accidentally almost exposed during that summit? Russia is opposed to US engineered protection against missles from Iran and other countries, t would be my guess that Obama plans to make concessions to Russia. That is what I am feeling from the open mic boo boo.

I am not Rep or Dem. , those arguments don't mean anything to me except that all the right,left,tea bagger, left wing radical, right wind radical, boat shifter (or whatever), and all other buzz wording just clouds the issue at hand. The U.S. is not united in any way of politics. I wish the parties would just disintigrate. I found it rather odd, no posters wanted to discuss your topic.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:06 PM

Thank you for answering tiny not. I remember reading a book about end times and if I recall correctly the book, not the bible but another book about the end times actually described what is happening today. It said that Russia would play a part in it. That is the reason for my interest.

This is a real interesting read pertaining to this subject.

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Warnin...0Invasion.html

Last edited by eRayP; 08-19-2012 at 10:15 PM..

Old 08-19-2012, 10:17 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,360,030 times
Quote:
Democrats want to redistribute weath amongst americans. Obama wants to downsize America's growth and redistribute weath throughout the world.

U.S. GDP 1.5%
The poorest rate of growth in American history.
Threat to increase taxes on the rich, businesses not hiring.
We will hit 16 trillion in debt by next month.

Obama appealed to hope and aspirations. Remember hope and change? But what change did he really mean? Obama claims to be a unifier but he is not a unifier and never intended to be a unifier.

Again reminding me of the open mike moment with the Russian president where he said after election he would have more flexibility. What is it that he can't tell Americans now. Will they be outraged and not re-elect him.

if Obama gets a second term he will be unrestrained to reshaping America to his vision. Do we really understand his true vision?

The democrats have a worthy goal but they don't intend to bring America down. They unknowingly put their trust in and rally behind Obama.
No the democrats don't have a worthy goal. Stealing from one American to give to another stinks.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:23 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,778,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post

Yes, that makes complete and total sense. I bet one day he woke up and said "You know what? I hate the US so much that I am going to spend all of my time campaigning non stop to take on the most stressful and high profile job on the planet...because just leaving and going to Europe or something wouldn't be easier"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections