Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 07:16 AM

2,106 posts, read 3,064,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Dear dear.... let me know when you learn to think rationally......not everyone who has a different opinion than you is in the tea party

But you have a good night sleep.... the first day of 9th grade starts tomorrow..... night night sweetie pie

-pets on head-
Perhaps that is where you ended your education--the 9th grade, not surprising--it is evident in your infantile post. The beauty of this country is you can say and think what you like, whenever you like and it is very clear and evident you stick to that no matter how idiotic it seems or you sound. You truly make me laugh....Barack has a seat waiting for you at the back of the bus

God Bless you, seriously, Lord help this individual And please enjoy this FABULOUS weekend!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 07:22 AM

A&M Indie--I retract the above post..I chose to walk in love opposed to be nasty and catty..that wasn't nice and I was raised better than that. I have no problem correcting myself and calling myself out. Calling you infantile was not neccessary...Let's walk hand in hand in peace, love and unity. We need more of that in the world than ever. I am truly trying to abide by that... Let's choose to cross the aisle and work together

Old 09-07-2012, 07:37 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
EXACTLY--My sentiments exactly. Some replying to my posts are not worth a response. Very infantile
Riiiiiiiiight. And Obama supporters are SO mature:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:49 AM

1,432 posts, read 1,092,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Mitt Romney will not win the presidency in November. He was soundly rejected in '08. The only reason that he is the nominee this election is NOT because he is the most qualified, desirable, or ideal Republican hopeful who exists. It is because the other choices were so historically BAD. The man has a repulsive record at Bain that would surely sink his chances were he to be more transparent. Deval Patrick gave a moving speech about Romney as governor. Romney nothing more than a goon with an enormous sense of entitlemen and a false sense of superiority. He has such a repulsive, self-serving history, that he has vowed never to release his tax returns. We're supposed to "take his word" that he didn't take advantage of the system like is the custom of the rich people who support him. Absurd.

Deceptive marketing is the foundation of his campaign. It is common knowledge that Bush's presidency was a collosal failure and that the Republican policies that Mitt promotes were a complete failure. He and the GOP want us to pretend that Bush didn't happen. They want us to pretend that the tea party in Congress did nothing but oppose everything President Obama put forth, like a bunch of pouting crybabies in diapers refusing to cooperate because their feelings were hurt. Romney, as the representative of this bunch, the most bigoted in this country, is a loser. This is being clearly exposed this week.

In the coming weeks after the DNC, we will see Romney's numbers begin to fall as the superior President Obama begins to show his obvious superiority. Pubs want to focus on the results of Republican obstructionism. President Obama wants to focus on the progress that he's making despite historically pathetic GOP opposition. I'll take the President's view.

Pubs, are you getting the message yet that Romney hasn't a chance in hell to unseat this popular, effective President Obama? Wake up.
Pretty clueless, what I saw was what Peggy Noonan wrote about, Obama as a tired person, with no ideas - a record on Bin Laden, a terrible decision with GM that will cost the taxpayers tremendous (as a structured bankruptcy would have been better). The sorry thing is, Dem don't want to be pragmatist.
I don't care so much about these social issues but on fiscal policy...

War on Women
War on Students
War on Midddle Class

This is silliness to distract.

Make a Budget
Prioritize
Stick to it...
In adidtion come up with a Debt reduction plan...and stop using terms like shared sacrifice. It is nuts that we have a society where 45%+ plus pay no income taxes, but still want benefits. Cut the damn handouts. 47 million on food stamps, 8.1% unemployment with a much higher under employment. Leaders don't stand and blame, they roll up their sleeves and get the job done. Either you get the job done or you don't.... no excuses. Had 4 yrs, time to move on.

To not see this collosal failure is such tunnel vision, and no view to see objectively. The Dems are just hoping that people won't actually wake up in time to see for themselves what a mess we are in, and the Pretender in Chief is clueless...

PS - Anyone who sees the big picture doesn't give a rats ass about tax returns. I hope he kept every dime legally.....what matters is jobs and the ability to make the economy better....end of story.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:59 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,399,426 times
Default Poor Romney; he hasn't a chance in hell now

He was exposed during the DNC like never before. Ted Kennedy kicked his arse from the grave, reminding us that Ted Kennedy stands for all that is right in this society, and Romney is merely a shadow. Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and finally President Obama annihilated Romney and all that he stands for.

Romney, a repulsive presence, even more so than Ron Paul. After last night, this prsidential race is OVER.

All Romney can hope to do now is not lose by as much as McCain did in '08.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:04 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,221,957 times
The message is....

Quote:
...the U.S. civilian labor force. In August that dropped to 154,645,000 —meaning that on net 368,000 people simply dropped out of the labor force last month and did not even look for a job.
What will Ted Kennedy or Bill Clinton do about that?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
LOL she doesn't speak for me..LOL

Old 09-07-2012, 08:46 AM

2,962 posts, read 5,005,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Yes. If she were a conservative, the sign would say Hoo-Ha......

Old 09-07-2012, 07:20 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
Yes. If she were a conservative, the sign would say Hoo-Ha......
No, I'm afraid you JUST DON'T GET IT. Conservatives would never embarrass themselves by appearing in public in such a crude and ridiculous costume. That's because we have class, not an infantile need for negative attention

Old 09-07-2012, 07:28 PM

749 posts, read 839,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
He was exposed during the DNC like never before. Ted Kennedy kicked his arse from the grave, reminding us that Ted Kennedy stands for all that is right in this society, and Romney is merely a shadow. Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and finally President Obama annihilated Romney and all that he stands for.

Romney, a repulsive presence, even more so than Ron Paul. After last night, this prsidential race is OVER.

All Romney can hope to do now is not lose by as much as McCain did in '08.
That tells me all I need to know about you.

Just another useless, dead-from-the-neck-up liberal.

You need to run down to the nearest clinic and sterilize yourself. We don't need two of you running around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections