Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 07:11 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times

Advertisements

These are your typical PATRIOTIC Obama supporters.

Obama said that “Patriotic” Americans Willing To Pay More Taxes…

This is where you tax dollar is going. These are the people who are voting for Obama.

Last edited by eRayP; 09-28-2012 at 07:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,536 times
That is just sad and disgusting.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:25 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,375,581 times
This thread is a perfect example of why Mitt Romney's campaign and the GOP is in a free-fall.

Instead of recognizing that there are many legitimate reasons to vote for the Democratic candidate, the RWNJ's insist on creating an empty chair which symbolizes their twisted view of Obama and a caricature of Obama supporters as uneducated freeloaders. If they would address the legitimate issues they might make some headway.

You would think that after Willard got put on the defensive with that idiotic remark about the 47 % that more GOP would have woken up and smelled the coffee but obviously there are some hard core RWNJs with their head deep in the sand.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:27 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
And referring to Americans who already pay taxes as un-Patriotic American isn't insulting right?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:31 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why Mitt Romney's campaign and the GOP is in a free-fall.

Instead of recognizing that there are many legitimate reasons to vote for the Democratic candidate, the RWNJ's insist on creating an empty chair which symbolizes their twisted view of Obama and a caricature of Obama supporters as uneducated freeloaders. If they would address the legitimate issues they might make some headway.

You would think that after Willard got put on the defensive with that idiotic remark about the 47 % that more GOP would have woken up and smelled the coffee but obviously there are some hard core RWNJs with their head deep in the sand.

Well then, show us what obama is proposing? His "Now" 2 minute video does nothing but blame others.....no direction, just a mention of some job numbers that are also false...everything else is blame blame blame....no substance...

What are obamas plans? Are they the same a they were 4 years ago?

Sad that you will fall for this same old crap from 4 years ago, just rinsed and stained with a different color, nothing more nothing less.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,375,581 times
I haven't seen the video and don't base my voting decisions on sound bites.

It isn't hard to find what Obama is proposing:
Economy | Change.gov: The Obama-Biden Transition Team

It might take longer than 2 minutes to read.

Here is Romney's
Jobs and Economic Growth | Mitt Romney for President

I do agree with Romney as far as reining in the EPA. I do not think he put much thought into his "Human Capital" section. (Need qualified emplyees? Let's bring in some foreigners with advanced degrees!) I am also NO fan of unions but I can't see Romney having any success breaking union strangleholds, and I do not see unions per see as the root cause of our economic problems.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,904,513 times
It would be very easy to find supporters of both sides who are utter morons. Actually, the most depressing aspect of such ignorance is that these morons scream the loudest; therefore they become the "face" of their respective parties.
Moderates are always drowned out by extremists and idiots. This is nothing new.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
I haven't seen the video and don't base my voting decisions on sound bites.

It isn't hard to find what Obama is proposing:
Economy | Change.gov: The Obama-Biden Transition Team

It might take longer than 2 minutes to read.

Here is Romney's
Jobs and Economic Growth | Mitt Romney for President

I do agree with Romney as far as reining in the EPA. I do not think he put much thought into his "Human Capital" section. (Need qualified emplyees? Let's bring in some foreigners with advanced degrees!) I am also NO fan of unions but I can't see Romney having any success breaking union strangleholds, and I do not see unions per see as the root cause of our economic problems.
Put the year 2008 on that and you have the same promises by obama and biden. Add a few lines for the housing crisis and you have the same thing they were talking about in 2008.

As for romney, I believe he will surround himself with smart people and listen to them, unlike obama has done, obama has put smart people around him but does not listen.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
The Tea Party isn't known for their intellectual prowess either. I saw plenty of teabagger seniors waving signs that said "keep your government hands off my Medicare".

Old 09-28-2012, 09:20 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,925 times
I was looking at some photos of Willard's recent campaign rally's to get an idea of what his "typical" supporter looked like. Since he's attacked 47% of the electorate I wanted to see what those in the remaining 53% who are supporting him looked like. I guess I shouldn't have been suprised by what I saw. So very typical:

Source: sodahead.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections