Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2012, 08:36 AM

1,196 posts, read 839,377 times

Advertisements

obamas' Dead Americans just bumps in the road; is not going over well.

The foreign-policy results of the new Bloomberg National Poll haven't gotten much attention yet, but the survey contains some bad news for the Obama campaign. According to the poll, Mitt Romney has a 48-42 advantage over Barack Obama on the question of which candidate would be tougher on terrorism.

New poll: Romney overtakes Obama on terrorism | FP Passport

Old 09-28-2012, 08:41 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
obamas' Dead Americans just bumps in the road; is not going over well.

The foreign-policy results of the new Bloomberg National Poll haven't gotten much attention yet, but the survey contains some bad news for the Obama campaign. According to the poll, Mitt Romney has a 48-42 advantage over Barack Obama on the question of which candidate would be tougher on terrorism.

New poll: Romney overtakes Obama on terrorism | FP Passport
Devastating. I'm scared senseless about "TERRORISM" and think about it constantly.

In fact, I'm still under my bed, after I wet my pants, after the Libyan MUSLIMS attacked our sacred, holy consulate in Benghazi, built there to promote our disinterested humanitarian goals.

Romney is just the tough macho guy I've been looking for to save me.

Thanks for posting this important turn of events related to the WAR ON TERROR!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:44 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Good. And I expect he go after him in the debates over Libya attack since the media doesnt have the integrity to report on the truth.

Everyone though foreign policy was going to be an automatic win for Obama, but when you examine everything, along with the recent attack, Romney could really win on this issue. What is Obama really going to say when/if/hopefully on national tv, Romney gives the American people the truth about ignored warnings, deleted memo, lies on this. If Obama even tries to lie about it, hes toast, and frankly there are no other excuses he can use. I do expect hill spike the football again on Bin Laden, whom the SEALS took out, and not him. Using intelligence Obama was against in the first place.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Devastating. I'm scared senseless about "TERRORISM" and think about it constantly.

In fact, I'm still under my bed, after I wet my pants, after the Libyan MUSLIMS attacked our sacred, holy consulate in Benghazi, built there to promote our disinterested humanitarian goals.

Yeah because everything the media reports on is soooo important. "Oh no, Romney said this, hes so evil. "

Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Good. And I expect he go after him in the debates over Libya attack since the media doesnt have the integrity to report on the truth.

Everyone though foreign policy was going to be an automatic win for Obama, but when you examine everything, along with the recent attack, Romney could really win on this issue. What is Obama really going to say when/if/hopefully on national tv, Romney gives the American people the truth about ignored warnings, deleted memo, lies on this. If Obama even tries to lie about it, hes toast, and frankly there are no other excuses he can use. I do expect hill spike the football again on Bin Laden, whom the SEALS took out, and not him. Using intelligence Obama was against in the first place.
The SEALS! Hell yea!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:52 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,905,307 times
The war on abstract nouns is something I think about daily.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:00 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,303 times
3 Immigration
11 Health care
14 The federal deficit
3 Terrorism
4 Taxes
6 The situation in the Middle East
7 Gas prices
43 Unemployment and jobs
4 Other (VOL) (specify
1 None of these (VOL)
4 Not sure

http://media.bloomberg.com/bb/avfile/rQjgh_WBlvCk

So 3% of the people surveyed thought that terrorism was the biggest issue facing the country.

Seriously, if Mitt can't win on Unemployment he should just close up shop.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
The SEALS! Hell yea!
Quote:

When you have nothing, here is what you get....^^^^^typical leftist....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections