Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Last time I saw a beating' that bad someone stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose......big fat fail for the President......no TelePrompTer, no substance.....takes more than an empty suit in an athletic cut to get through those numbers...who is out of touch now?

The president, like all government workers with YOUR money, had NO clue of what the real costs are for the very constituents he says he is fighting for.....

President needs some ice and a good cut man.......maybe a trip to the ER....one more match like that and HE is going to be on life support.....even the media couldn't cover him on this one......flatlined.

Look for a couple of bruises and contusions on him tomorrow morning.....if he shows up with sunglasses, you'll know....
He needs some magic underwear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

235 posts, read 276,385 times
I will say that Romney did well with lots of flip flop with the stuff he has been campaning about ..
Obama never went for the offense and hence the general feeling will be Romney won..

I can see Obama campaign coming out guns blazing with his flip flops between his current campaign polices and denial in the debates..

It just got very interesting..

387 posts, read 680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I don't watch a lot of MSNBC (or any news for that matter) but do they always do this cheerleading for the Left? They just interviewed Guliani and it was embarrassing to see the way Maddow and the other fella with the specs were acting.
Rudy slapped them around.

6,125 posts, read 7,476,777 times
Must suck to be a member of the liberal media...

377 posts, read 576,163 times
Default The Creator in Romney's Debate

Now any time a politician mentions "god" and "creator" then I think they don't respect the Constitution. The Declaration of Independence does not a Constitution make. I thought that was outrageous.
There are two USA laws that Congress passed that have "god" in it but it hasn't been tested by SCOTUS.
I think we should have a new Congressional law that takes "under god" out of the flag pledge and makes the official motto "e pluribus unum". That was how I was brought up but it turns out it never was a law!!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/4
36 USC § 302 - National motto | LII / Legal Information Institute

5,503 posts, read 7,336,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Romney's going to raise taxes on Corporations and the middle-class.

The formula is simple - he's done it before in Massachusetts. He hit business with a 20% increase.
The libs can just make up stuff but voters go by what the CANDIDATE says. Then if the don't keep their campaign promises they get booted out!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:21 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's one of MSNBC's talking points. You're just parroting what they say.
That's an MSNBC talking point? You should really expand your viewing/reading habits. An incumbent's demeanor is an issue in every presidential debate.

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
If Romney can become president of the United States on not giving specifics on ALMOST ANYTHING that he plans to do while in office, then Americans deserve the fate they get.

Romney had a national stage tonight to put out some details and numbers as to how he will pay for his tax cuts and what he would replace Obamacare with among other things and what he provide? NOTHING. No numbers, no details, NOTHING.

If a man being vague and REFUSING TIME AND AGAIN to provide specifics on what his plans for America are is good enough to garner your vote, then this country is already doomed.
Oh he gave very good and clear answers! You Lefties just don't understand or hear those words. You are used to blame, shame, and rhetoric as that is all your guy has!

Romney let the country know exactly what his plan is and what type of president he will be. He made oblamer look like a big fool.

Choose to wear your tinted glasses and drink the kool aide, but don't make yourself look foolish.....even the big media lefties are tweeting Romney won tonight.

1,637 posts, read 1,881,667 times
A sitting President should never get shalacked like that in a debate. NEVER. What a disgrace. The leader of the free world.. Sad..

6,125 posts, read 7,476,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Punisher View Post
Rudy slapped them around.
I watched that. Yes, Rudy did!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections