Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 AM

1,196 posts, read 839,377 times

Advertisements

Did obama mislead Black Americans to get their votes.

RT has been to visit the black U.S. pastor James David Manning from Harlem in New York, who claims the obama only got into the White House by playing on the nation's racial guilt and misled blacks

Old 10-07-2012, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Are you sitting up late drinking again? Rough night out on the town or something?
Personal off topic attacks from a lib is a sure sign the facts have caused them pain

Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,863,269 times
This is like the Right using Fred Phelps as their voice.

So you have a whacko preacher that wants a pedestal and is using his "I'm black and denounce the black president" as his way to claim a stage. I would no sooner give him credence as I would Fred. or that creep from N Fl that burned the koran...

I suppose if I looked I'd find a black preacher praising the president, why do I use the musings of these people to validate what I see?

Here is what I see - The president is a US citizen, he is a christian(not that that matters), he has worked hard to accomplish many things for the country. He started with a mess, and saved the auto industry, he saved the housing industry, he eliminated DADT, he turned around the stock market, He passed National Health Care, and he has steadily improved unemployment. He has reduced our demand on foreign oil. All in All he has done a great deal and with little to no assistance from the Repugs.

I voted for Nader in 2008 but will vote for Obama this time.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I voted for Nader in 2008 but will vote for Obama this time.

Ralph Nader Responds to Obama He Says One Thing and Does Another"

Responding to President Obama, longtime consumer advocate and former presidential candidate Ralph Nader says Obama’s criticism of income inequality and Wall Street excess fail to live up to his record in office. "[Obama] says one thing and does another," Nader says. "Where has he been for over three years? He’s had the Justice Department.

On foreign policy, Nader says, "I think his lawless militarism was truly astonishing. [Obama] was very committed to projecting the American empire, in Obama terms."

Old 10-07-2012, 07:55 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
It's been shown time and time again throughout history groups of people will support those that are no good for them in the long run if they are getting enough freebies.

The current American Black electorate as a group unfortunately is the leading example currently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections