Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM

464 posts, read 479,271 times

Advertisements

Binders full of women....oh Romney....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,869 times
Mitt is the first GOP candidate that is fully immersed in the right wing Fox News/talk radio bubble. Acting like a bully, spewing prepackaged talking points and just making up any lie that you want is great for ratings if you are a person like Limbaugh or Hannity. The right wing media figures make a great living by preaching to the choir, a choir that demands a certain level of thuggery and disrespect for Obama and any other Democratic Party candidate or officeholder.

To see the same type of behavior from a candidate for President on a stage during a debate is disgusting.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:24 PM

12,946 posts, read 13,332,362 times
Thanks for the good laugh!

Old 10-17-2012, 04:25 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,034,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Did you expect him to just roll over?

Only Clinton asked people to do that.
The only people that think this are liberals. These people here are the leftist of the left. You can tell by what they say. Thank God, they are not the majority. They think they are, but not even close. I guess ill just let them be and have their fun amongst their screwy whacko selves.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 PM

74 posts, read 198,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
LOL I just saw a liberal comment else where saying that she sure hopes the "binder" comment hurts Romney because she is nervous about the election and thinks Obama could lose.

Liberals, really sticking with substance....lol

Frigging idiots. I wish stupid people couldnt vote. We wouldnt even be talking about the election because it would be in the bag for Romney if that were the case.
If that were the case, you wouldn't be voting. Sorry, that was way too easy.

1,748 posts, read 2,478,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The best Obama comment ... "Please proceed Governor". AKA, give the man the rope to hang himself, and he did.
Classic!..

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree, Willard was acting like a complete ass and thug again last night just like he has in the past. No respect for the people in the room, not answering a question asked to him by one of the voters, cutting off Obama,..it was a complete mockery of the electoral process, but this is what today's GOP has become, just a bunch of thugs and idiots.
Did you really see what happened last night with Hussein? I guess not since you didn't see him come right out and call Romney a liar. Oh yes, he did just that and my wife came right out of here chair at that one.

I guess you didn't see Hussein fail to answer a question by trying to do his circumvention. It is too bad you failed to see a debate and only saw Hussein behaving like a little kid. Have you failed to hear how many times Hussein interrupted Romney? I forgot you Dems don't count things like that when your boy is the perp.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 PM

3,004 posts, read 5,149,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Truth truth truth

The ONLY people who would think Obama won the first debate are complete morons or so far left they cant admit the truth. So its only practical to factor that into this debate polls. Sorry, but most saw Romney as better in substance and on the key issues like the economy. That is a fact. Sorry that the truth hurts, take that up with empty suit Obama.
So people who feel the potus won r morons. Only a moron thinks an opinion can be legislated. I can just as easily say anyone who cant see that romneys plan is mathematically impossible are morons and believe in the bridge to nowhere. Of course all people who believe in the plan are not morons. Sorry thae last 4 years sucked for you because its been great for me and a lot of my colleagues.

9,138 posts, read 5,800,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
He was not very civil. I have watched many debates and his performance was the most disrespectful and uncivilized that I have ever seen.

So you missed Joe BiteMe?

Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,917,869 times
That is a fairly common right wing talking point. He is referring to a subtle distinction between a full-automatic and a semi-automatic. It is a gun geek thing, like the people that have strokes when someone calls a magazine a clip.

However, even on this point Romney was lying. Heavily regulated does not equal illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections