Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2012, 06:22 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,518,755 times

Advertisements

Both candidates mentioned family, funny Obama never mentioned. old Goverment teet sucking illegal aunt Zeituni.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 06:40 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,265,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Both candidates mentioned family, funny Obama never mentioned. old Goverment teet sucking illegal aunt Zeituni.
And Willard didn't mention his polygamist family members.

What's your point?

Old 10-18-2012, 07:25 PM

59,199 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, Jesus......

Here we go again.

I said ".....'A' Romney.....," not specifically singling out Willard. JustNancy said "......'A' Biden.....," not specifically mentioning the VP. And you think we are specifically talking about Willard and Joe Biden and only Willard and Joe Biden.

Basically, I was saying that NO Romney has served his country. That includes Willard and his five sons; in fact, Willard's father didn't serve, either.

Joe Biden has actually sent one of his sons off to war.

YOU FAILED.

Why do you think you are so smart to know what ANY Romney may or not do? Any one of his sons could decide to enlist. YOU haven't a clue as to what any on the might do. the ONLY thing you have is your hate for anyone with an R next to their name.

If YOU can bring up Romney, I can bring up Biden.

And I surely hate to break your ever loving liberal immature heart but, Ole Joe did NOT send his son off to war.

His son ENLISTED of his OWN FREE WILL?

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-19-2012 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 10-18-2012, 07:48 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art2ro View Post
It fits, you guys ganging up on me, must be Obama supporters, crude and rude! I don't read comments from Obama supporters, they're just too one sided and just want to get into a pissing contest and aren't content with generalities! I just mentioned that over all in general Obama did not improve the U.S. economy! That's my final mantra to you Obama supporters!
That's quite open minded of you, NOT!

Old 10-18-2012, 08:01 PM

987 posts, read 1,387,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Clearly, comprehension (and laziness) is a problem if you aren't willing to deal in more than generalities. I recommend a remedial reading course for comprehension - and a dictionary for the hard words - and an encyclopedia for the more complicated concepts. Plus, a good treadmill to boost the energy.

Repeated general statements without substantiation are not worth reading.
It's because this 2012 Presidential race has no substance! The American people already know Obama's track record and can not be refuted! Obama hasn't yet presented his plans if ever reelected! Does everyone want the same results in the next 4 yrs under Obama? That's why Obama is behind the polls, which means he just might lose! So, what's so hard about comprehending the issues?
Looks pretty clear which way the election process is going without getting into a pissing contest on this forum with a bunch of insults from every which way from Obama supporters!
I guess that's just politics and that's why it's not allowed on most forums, because some people are just too over opinionated, crude and rude!

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Also, just go to this site and read some of the tweets from Obama's supporters, which proves my point of them being rude and crude, let alone scary!
How insane this world is becoming by the politically over opinionated!
What a sad sad world we all now live in!
http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-a...-after-debate/

Last edited by Art2ro; 10-18-2012 at 08:34 PM..

Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

And I surely hate to break your ever loving liberal immature heart but, Ole Joe did NOT send his son off to war.

His son ENLISTED of his OWN FREE WILL?

And how many of the Romney boys ENLISTED of their OWN FREE WILL?

How about ZERO?

But now we have one saying he wants to punch the President of the United States.

Oooooooh......tough guy. Just like his father. LOL

Maybe he can find a kid to assault or a dog to abuse instead.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:46 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,301,883 times
Quote:

How about ZERO?

But now we have one saying he wants to punch the President of the United States.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:58 AM

59,199 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:

How about ZERO?

It is no wonder the dem got their a....s kicked in the 2010 election with thinking like yours.

JUST because they haven't enlisted does NOT mean they couldn't have if they chose to do so.

Why didn't Obama enlist?

Why didn't Biden enlist?

OOOOO, the disgrace!

Obama's record is bad the lefties try over and over to deflect by bringing up these senseless issues.

ANYTHING but talk about Obama's record.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

JUST because they haven't enlisted does NOT mean they couldn't have if they chose to do so.
Huh????

Old 10-19-2012, 08:04 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,150,313 times
Quote:
And Willard didn't mention his polygamist family members.

What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections