Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:26 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,066,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
He probably has better things to do. Unless you're a flaming Liberal, I doubt the thought of sitting down with Joy Beher (or whatever that ignorant pigs name is) ranks really high on the list of things one choses to do with their free time.

It's good to know folks such as yourself find appearances on entertainment talk shows an important part of electing a President.
Yep he has better things to do like lose. Funny how he felt energized to be on the Kelly Morning show with his wife and talk about how he sleeps in the buff and how he dislikes how Ann doesn't squeeze toothpaste from the bottom. He felt comfortable there because he wouldnt be challenged.

He can't handle the View because he cant handle being challenged. He Most definitely wouldn't be able to keep his cool being questioned by Whoopi. I would Pay to see those 2 converse, she wouldnt let him not answer the question directly. Mitt likes to stick and move, be evasive, but he doesn't know how to give the uppercut knock out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 10:28 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,738,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
i hope someone calls him out at the debate!!
Me too! Please e-mail Obama's campaign to make sure Obama covers this critical issue tomorrow night.
While Romney is talking about the economy and Lybia, Obama should totally be talking about Big Bird and The View. That's been a great strategy for him so far.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:31 PM

27,194 posts, read 15,371,712 times
"News, Obama Won't Face Fox"

Wonder why?

Old 10-15-2012, 10:34 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,967,056 times
Quote:
Yep he has better things to do like lose. Funny how he felt energized to be on the Kelly Morning show with his wife and talk about how he sleeps in the buff and how he dislikes how Ann doesn't squeeze toothpaste from the bottom. He felt comfortable there because he wouldnt be challenged.

He can't handle the View because he cant handle being challenged. He Most definitely wouldn't be able to keep his cool being questioned by Whoopi. I would Pay to see those 2 converse, she wouldnt let him not answer the question directly. Mitt likes to stick and move, be evasive, but he doesn't know how to give the uppercut knock out
Yes, I'm sure he is intimidated by the intellectual heavyweights manning the desk on The View.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:35 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,738,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
How's he going to handle dealing with dictators in the Middle East, the Chinese, or Putin in Russia if he's afraid to go on a daytime talk show and has to send his WIFE to save him? What a freaking weenie.
That's hilarious considering Obama didn't meet with a single world leader during the UN, the samer week he went on The View.

Sun News : Obama's priorities questioned after skipping meetings at UN

Quote:
Is campaigning for re-election or important diplomacy more of a priority for US president Barack Obama? That is the question on the minds of many after it was revealed Obama will not be meeting with international leaders at the United Nations (UN) General Assembly this week. However, the president did find time to meet with the ladies on the television talk show 'The View'.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,171,324 times
Quote:
How's he going to handle dealing with dictators in the Middle East, the Chinese, or Putin in Russia if he's afraid to go on a daytime talk show and has to send his WIFE to save him? What a freaking weenie.
The position of the Presidency deserves more respect than wasting precious time on some stupid daytime talk show. The First Lady's job is to handle those sort of social "niceties", not the President.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"News, Obama Won't Face Fox"

Wonder why?
But he'll go on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:

I bet this poster has dreams of Obama sleeping in the buff ...... LOL .............. wonder if Moochelle sleeps in the buff or wears sexy little nighties? Does Obama wear boxers or tidy whities? Oh my, such important questions ........ what's Obama''s favorite color? What's Moochelle's favorite vacation destination? (anywhere in the world on taxpayer dollars) ......... this has to be the stupidest thread of all time!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:42 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,358,435 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
No kidding. First he won't face children, now he won't face women,...he's got to be the biggest coward to ever run for political office.
Hey....over here...look.....pay no attention to Obama's disastrous record of failure....because HOLY CRAP Romney didn't go on some cheezy talk show where the people walk off stage if they disagree with what's been said.

Stay pathetic Obama supporters. I'm enjoying laughing at you.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,200,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Seriously. I guess school children and middle aged women are too frightening for Willard.
Or more likely he's out doing his job, unlike Obama..

I find your arguments getting more and more pathetic by the day..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections