Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Candy Crowley be fired?
Yes 85 41.26%
No 113 54.85%
Not sure 8 3.88%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:47 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,134,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air
Stay classy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,561,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
"She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air"

Definitely showing your true colors.
Conservatives always preaching tolerance, right?

Old 10-17-2012, 07:49 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,157,997 times
I think she did a great job. One candidate was good at listening for the most part (The President) when she said time to move on and the other didn't (Mitt Romney) who wouldn't take no for an answer. If they would have just turned off his mic, they would have been upset. Listening is an important aspect of POTUS and for the two debates thus far, the GOP candidate has shown a unique ability to NOT listen when given a directive. That in and of itself is dangerous. Candy was respectful and at sometimes a little bit forceful which was needed at times during the debate to get to the questions the people wanted answered.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:53 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,342,177 times
Default Romney won, hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
1. Her behavior was not consistent with the job she was directed to do tonight. 2.. She did not allocate time properly allowing Barry Hussein 4 more minutes to speak 3. By her own admission, she interjected her opinion and was WRONG. Inexcusable. She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air
That was pretty blatantly showing favoritism to Obama. Not only showing favoritism, but declaring Obama to be right and Romney wrong on the quesiton of if Obama had called the Embassy attack "terrorism" on not. We all know that Romney was right, as Obama had only made a vague referrence to "acts of terror," but did not call the attack on 9/11 "a terrorist attack." There is a vast difference.

This is why liberals disgust me, and they get away with this crap.

Obama's prevarication and palliations were all he could do. There is no truth in this man.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:55 AM

376 posts, read 653,616 times
Default Moderator in all 3 debates favor Dems: What's new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
1. Her behavior was not consistent with the job she was directed to do tonight. 2.. She did not allocate time properly allowing Barry Hussein 4 more minutes to speak 3. By her own admission, she interjected her opinion and was WRONG. Inexcusable. She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air
In all 3 debates, the moderator has given the Dem at least 9% more time....and they have needed it btw. Candy took Obama's side erroneously and later facts prove she's wrong. I see nothing new...our Media is so biased it's unbelievable and are the biggest threat to U.S. liberty and freedom.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:56 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,875,280 times
Picked poor on Mitt. However shall he survive? I suppose he'll just have to turn to his binder full of women for comfort.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:58 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,583,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
In all 3 debates, the moderator has given the Dem at least 9% more time....and they have needed it btw. Candy took Obama's side erroneously and later facts prove she's wrong. I see nothing new...our Media is so biased it's unbelievable and are the biggest threat to U.S. liberty and freedom.
aaand there's tall tiger with a liberal media conspiracy rant. right on time

Old 10-17-2012, 07:58 AM
F40

826 posts, read 858,725 times
No she should not be fired. She did a fine job.

President Obama set Romney up twice the terror and the 47%, Romney and his cam pain took the bait and got spanked hard. I know it and anyone that watched the debate knows it. Romney lost period.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:00 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,046,603 times
Candy interrupted Romney 28 times, Obama 9 times. Obama was also given 9 % more time to speak. On top of that, she went outside her moderator role and on Libya.

Absolute horrible job by her. She often cut Romney off when he was making a point or rebutting Obama. She did all she could to try and help Barry.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:04 AM

89,203 posts, read 44,965,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Well, that is disingenuous. Obama did say the word "Terror", but he was referencing 9/11/2001 and this is very clear from the transcripts.
Exactly.

Here's Jay Carney, The White House Press Secretary, Obama's spokesperson, STILL insisting on September 19th that the Obama Admin had not yet determined that the attack on Libya and the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens and the other Americans was pre-planned or pre-meditated.

Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube

Quote:
It was made clear (by the WH) that the Benghazi incident wasn't yet determined to be a deliberate attack of terrorism. Just because he used the word "terror" doesn't mean he label the attack as an act of terror. That is what Candy was pointing out - that he said the word - and then she quickly pointed out that it wasn't used within the Benghazi context until weeks later.
Yep. Obama LIED. Crowley tried to cover for him. The proof of Obama's LIE is in the WH press briefing I posted above.

Hell, even the WH press corps knows Obama lied then, and he lied again last night.

Obama is despicable. Crowley is not much better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections