Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 07:10 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,582,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
its a common business term, obama and his window-licking followers are not familure with common business terms.

shocking, eh...
"binders full of women" is now a common business term. good grief, I've heard it all now

Old 10-18-2012, 07:16 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,170,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
He clearly was referring to binders full of resumes from women. But he worded it wrong. Why not focus in on the intent? Obama made many mistakes like that too.

Seems childish to be obsess over this.
Of course it's childish! That's what Libs are, nothing but Mean Girls. They couldn't glean anything else from the debate to pick on. Obama was like a schoolboy jumping off his stool waving his hand almost saying "Call on me Candy! Call on me!"

Old 10-18-2012, 07:19 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,045,506 times
The petty childish stupidity of the left making hay out of this is just more reason to turn away from liberalism. Romney was clearly talking about applications and resumes. Leave it to the pathetic liberals to take that and turn it into a negative.

Obama must have not done so well if they are stooping this low after the debate. You liberals really should be ashamed of yourselves. You get worse by the day.

Every other day you people leave me in near shock about how petty and low you are. You are seriously taking a comment by Mitt where he was obviously talking about resumes/applications and twisting it into some anti-women thing?!?!?! He hired women. He looked to hire women to work with him. And you are so dense that you are going to take that and twist it??? Again, you continue to not talk about substance, its all superficial to you people.

Obama WH paid women less. Obama WH also had a woman who says women werent treated right in Obama's WH. Silence from the left on that, yet you masturbate and twist a comment by Mitt that in all actuality meant something good, and turn it into something bad. You liberals literally have no shame and how can you not see how low you are going?

Old 10-18-2012, 07:21 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,045,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMUAlum08 View Post
"binders full of women" is now a common business term. good grief, I've heard it all now
Did you really, really not realize that he was talking about resumes and applications???? Seriously, did you not understand that? He had many females on his staff, and you people twist this and try to make it something negative????

Where were you liberals when reports showed women pay in Obama WH? Or the female who said she felt like a piece of meat in the Obama WH? You were all silent. Yet here you are now, turning something good into something petty and bad.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:45 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,819,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Dude, that's the funniest one. It's just jokes. Enjoy the chuckles.

Romney is an awkward guy who sometimes says awkward things and this one went viral immediately, before the debate even ended. People were making memes 5 minutes later. It wasn't about who won the debate since the debate wasn't even over when it caught fire.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:50 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,259,008 times
Quote:
He clearly was referring to binders full of resumes from women. But he worded it wrong. Why not focus in on the intent? Obama made many mistakes like that too.

That's the way you select mail-order brides and call girls, when humanity doesn't matter.

"Binders full of women" still sounds to me like a chain gang working in a ditch with swing blades.

The worst part is, it was all a fabrication. He enver went looking for women to work with him. He was approached by a women's organization requesting him to hire more women. In reality, there were 10% fewer women employed with him at the end of his term.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:51 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,992,629 times
Unfortunately the Democratic party has realized that this is nothing more than a popularity contest and the majority of the country is easily influenced by low brow humor and are too lazy to seek the truth or try and understand the actual candidates and issues.

The Obama administration has its own issues with the work environment for women and low pay for women, but clearly a "I haz binderz wif womenz" is a lol moment that gets them free advertising with Colbert, Stewart, Letterman, and a bunch of other shows. It makes me sad when I see people latching onto this as if it means anything...same as the Bigbird issue, people just don't actually care about the truth.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:53 AM

861 posts, read 1,251,038 times
Quote:

There's nothing wrong with it. If Obama had said it, no one in the media (save for Rush and Beck) would be discussing it. They're looking everywhere for anything to attack. They'd attack Romney's choice of tie if they could. "REGIMENTAL STRIPES!. OMG!!!

Old 10-18-2012, 08:07 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,582,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Did you really, really not realize that he was talking about resumes and applications???? Seriously, did you not understand that? He had many females on his staff, and you people twist this and try to make it something negative????

Where were you liberals when reports showed women pay in Obama WH? Or the female who said she felt like a piece of meat in the Obama WH? You were all silent. Yet here you are now, turning something good into something petty and bad.
what are you talking about? the post I quoted said that binders full of women was a common business term. good grief you pugtards are dense

Old 10-18-2012, 08:10 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,469,789 times
desperate Lefties
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections