Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 09:54 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,132,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
GW Bush,for some reason,wanted to go to Crawford,Texas. Who the hell wants to be in that heat in August? His more sensible dad went to Kennebunkport,Maine. Clinton had different spots,usually MArtha's Vineyard,once Jackson Hole.Reagan had his ranch in Santa Barbara Co. Carter,I think went back to Georgia. Ford,i don't remember. Nixon had San Clemente and Key Biscayne,FL.
Will he go to LaJolla or Wofboro,NH?
I don't know where Romney would go but I do know where O'bummer would go. O'bummer just bought a multimillion dollar masion and estate in Hawaii. However, I don't know if he bought it because he knew he would lose, or because he would vacation there after the election.:think :
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 10:33 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,989,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
I don't know where Romney would go but I do know where O'bummer would go. O'bummer just bought a multimillion dollar masion and estate in Hawaii. However, I don't know if he bought it because he knew he would lose, or because he would vacation there after the election.:think :
Got a link for your claim?

Old 10-20-2012, 11:15 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post

He could certainly afford it. He's stinking rich.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:01 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,856,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Fantasy Island. That is the only place that he might actually be the President.
but he is the white horse prophet the mormons have been looking for.....

Old 10-20-2012, 12:11 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times
Quote:
GW Bush,for some reason,wanted to go to Crawford,Texas. Who the hell wants to be in that heat in August? His more sensible dad went to Kennebunkport,Maine. Clinton had different spots,usually MArtha's Vineyard,once Jackson Hole.Reagan had his ranch in Santa Barbara Co. Carter,I think went back to Georgia. Ford,i don't remember. Nixon had San Clemente and Key Biscayne,FL.
Probably that brothel out there in Phoenix where the GOP had one of their conventions.

Church or Brothel? Inside the Phoenix Goddess Temple | Video | wusa9.com

Old 10-20-2012, 12:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
exotic vacations are nothing new for the Romneys, unlike obama he isnt a trailer park trash lotto winner.
LOL! Obama alternatively is either as rich as Romney himself, or he's the above. "God didn't make no trash", sorry.

Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,974 times
Quote:
Still too early to assume one or the other will win the election, dude.

Just sayin'.

Old 10-20-2012, 01:46 PM

876 posts, read 708,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Nobody knows how to take a vacation from the White House like Michelle. She cost the taxpayers a record $1 million dollars just on her and her daughter's vactations alone. Maybe she can give Romney some suggestions.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:05 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Nobody knows how to take a vacation from the White House like Michelle. She cost the taxpayers a record $1 million dollars just on her and her daughter's vactations alone. Maybe she can give Romney some suggestions.
Oh, we're pretty sure willard doesn't need any advice of how to spend money, or how to take it away from hard working Americans.

It's Time to Debate Bain Capitalism | The Nation#

Old 10-20-2012, 03:22 PM

876 posts, read 708,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Oh, we're pretty sure willard doesn't need any advice of how to spend money, or how to take it away from hard working Americans.

It's Time to Debate Bain Capitalism | The Nation#

So, it is Romney's fault that someone lost their job on Oct 16 2012? Man, he certainly is a powerful and influential man. You sure do give him a lot of credit. But, if Romney is guilty of taking people's jobs today just because he has been assosciated with Bain, does that mean barry is guilty too because he took money from Bain for his campaign? Does that mean he is responsible for those jobs being outsourced too? What about all the money obama has taken away from hard working taxpyers and spent it on companies that ship jobs to other countries? I'm sure that taking money from hard working Americans and spending it is one success that Romney will never be able to surpass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections