Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 11:40 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

I nearly die every time I see something like this video. College students, mostly wearing Obama shirts, at an Obama rally in Ohio perform for the camera concerning their total ignorance about Benghazi. These kids must be totally uninformed about anything other than the fact, according to the Obama campaign, that Islamist terror groups are dwindling in power in the Middle East. Get some laughs at how uninformed those "voters" really are right from their mouths.

Video: Obama Event Goers On Benghazi: What?!? | Expose Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 12:23 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
An amazing video display of the total ignorance and cluelessness of these obama voters. We should not be surprised though.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:24 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
As opposed to the ignorance displayed by many republican voters. Point is that there is ignorance on both sides so to pick just one side shows your extreme partisanship.

One other thing, how do we know when this video was shot, the day after the attack and or weeks later. The point is, that everyone watches the news everyday especially young people. Most young people I know, many don't like Obama, never even watch the news. They just hear what others are saying and base their opinions on that.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:32 PM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Fools voting.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Yes because we ALL know that only Democrats are ignorant. The Republicans are all Harvard educated, with various PhDs in political science and/or astrophyics.

AND they are all so well-versed in foreign policy.

My, my. The Dems should be so luck.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:45 PM

6,202 posts, read 11,458,760 times
How about the TEA Party rallies with the misspellings on the signs? Like the guy who can't spell "Moron" from a couple years ago?

Old 10-20-2012, 12:53 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Latest polls show Obama winning the retarded dumbass vote by an 8-1 margin. If there is a high turnout among that demographic Romney is in trouble.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:54 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,412,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I nearly die every time I see something like this video. College students, mostly wearing Obama shirts, at an Obama rally in Ohio perform for the camera concerning their total ignorance about Benghazi. These kids must be totally uninformed about anything other than the fact, according to the Obama campaign, that Islamist terror groups are dwindling in power in the Middle East. Get some laughs at how uninformed those "voters" really are right from their mouths.

Video: Obama Event Goers On Benghazi: What?!? | Expose Obama

I see that you've changed your "narrative." NOW you say Obama is claiming that there is dwindling power from "Islamist terror groups."lol. Previously the Republican outcry was that Obama had been claiming terrorism was not a problem because al qaeda had been overcome as a result of killing Bin Laden and therefore wanted to "hide" (for campaign purposes) the reality that there was a al qaeda-sponsored terrorist attack in Benghazi.

I see you guys are realizing now that the Benghazi attack was not an al qaeda planned attack in response to 9/11 anniversary but rather was a terrorist attack by local "Islamist" groups in response to the video denigrating "the prophet".

You guys are so funny.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 PM

876 posts, read 709,366 times
I wish this was funny to me, but it is just sad.

Old 10-20-2012, 01:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
As opposed to the ignorance displayed by many republican voters. Point is that there is ignorance on both sides so to pick just one side shows your extreme partisanship.

One other thing, how do we know when this video was shot, the day after the attack and or weeks later. The point is, that everyone watches the news everyday especially young people. Most young people I know, many don't like Obama, never even watch the news. They just hear what others are saying and base their opinions on that.
Is there any chance that those who weren't wearing Obama shirts either weren't questioned or were cut out. Of course, both of us know that not all college students are Obama supporters although the bearded somewhat older man must have been a professor and may have been the teach of some of those people.

Did you say that young people don't watch the news? I think that most of them would have admitted that they get most of their news from Jon Stewart since most of that age don't realize he is a comedian. My son (31) used to watch Stewart every night and thought he was the real news. He won't waste his time watching him these days since he changed to very hard right conservative thinking some time ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections