Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 05:04 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,967,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Early on Friday morning, October 19th, my son Sean was awakened by noises outside his residence in Whitewater. As he went to see what the commotion was about, he noticed an individual removing a Romney/Ryan yard sign from his property. He yelled to the person that they were taking something not theirs and to return it immediately.

The individual returned the sign, however, a second person confronted and attacked Sean without warning.
Sean was wrestled to the ground by both persons, held down by a constricting chokehold, and struck repeatedly about the face and head.
Link: Son of State Senator Neal Kedzie Attacked

Unfortunately, we can expect more violence from the left as it becomes increasingly clear that Obama is getting fired.

Any doubt that this is the work of a union thug?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 05:07 PM

46,325 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Typical of the left....I'm sure they will say....Ohhh...a rightie trying to make the left look bad....

Bunch of crap....the left cannot stand that obama is not going to win, so they will resort to what is needed, as the link provides.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:12 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,379,242 times
As someone who has worked on campaigns, I can attest that the sign-stealing thing is quite common. I quess it goes to show that all is not sweetless & light, and 'for the children' in the political world.

With electronic security, RFID chips, etc. it would seem that there is an opportunity to expose which side is more prone to these tacitics.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:13 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,967,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Typical of the left....I'm sure they will say....Ohhh...a rightie trying to make the left look bad....

Bunch of crap....the left cannot stand that obama is not going to win, so they will resort to what is needed, as the link provides.
Hopefully the perps are arrested and convicted.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Hopefully the perps are arrested and convicted.
Of course....There should NEVER be any violence like this...period...ever...and damn sure not over an election...

However, the left will spin this, and I wonder why it has not been brought forward...this happened last Friday?

Old 10-22-2012, 05:28 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,543,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Link: Son of State Senator Neal Kedzie Attacked

Unfortunately, we can expect more violence from the left as it becomes increasingly clear that Obama is getting fired.

Any doubt that this is the work of a union thug?

Meh..according to the anti-obama crowds thinking. This could have been done by a Romney supporter having a bad day. We know how those THUGS on the right like to take out their frustration on others. Boy this broad brush tin foil hat thing, I'm starting to like it.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:

You got it..The typical response of the Right...so we thought we should start using it as well.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You got it..The typical response of the Right...so we thought we should start using it as well.

You know we can go back and forth on this for days.....it happens on both sides....would you like me to link to your leftist friends here....on CD that have stated the EXACT same thing?

But, you have shown which side you are on....very typical....of a leftist...does as I say...not as I do...

Old 10-22-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
You know we can go back and forth on this for days.....it happens on both sides....would you like me to link to your leftist friends here....on CD that have stated the EXACT same thing?

But, you have shown which side you are on....very typical....of a leftist...does as I say...not as I do...

As I clearly stated. We're just following suit.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
As I clearly stated. We're just following suit.
Of course you are, was that in the daily leftist message?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections