Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Spin? Ahh...I understand.

You're going to say "you know what he meant".

That's the core Romney supporter argument.

Which is pretty embarrassing when you think about it.

You vote for Obama and you talk about embarrassment? Do you have a clue as to what is going on in this country? If you do and you want to continue with what we are going through now for another four years, I feel sorry for you. BTW you don't have a clue as to what I meant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Did President Barack Obama approve this message?
Oh I'm sure he did.........after all he even told the women on the "View" he was "Eye Candy"

Seems our President has an ego as big as Texas and thinks ALL women want him...........

Old 10-26-2012, 09:30 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
You think Malia and Natasha .. Approved This Message?
They approved that their father is a .

Old 10-26-2012, 09:31 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Now how about addressing the OP??? Nice try at deflecting.......
The OP was biased before he or she got started. That left the door wide open for all the strays to walk through the place. We are hearing them rapidly. Its going to be like this until the election is over. Both sides, right or wrong have the feel right now that they are being abused for their thoughts. As I have said, lets cut the BS and bring in the Fact Checkers every time an outlandish statement is broadcast to the airwaves. You may think that violates your Constitutional rights that are being trampled on, but, its more than that. What it is the same as , " crying out fire in a crowed theater" illegal for good reason.( precedent set; refer to 1913 massacre in Calumet, Mi. ).

Old 10-26-2012, 09:34 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
In this case...The Big "O"....refers to Obama.

And if it's anything like his presidency...it's gonna be messy!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You think sex is repulsive? I'm sorry.

It would explain the uptight & repressed nature of so many Republicans, though... if you truly find sex to be a repulsive act, it makes sense you'd be so offended by the mere mention of it!
Are you serious, this is how you read that post.........now we see how the left feels the need to compare the simple things in life to ones bedroom activity.

Funny how you people want others out of your bedroom, but seem to talk about and compare lifes experiences to sexual desires.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:38 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Pimping off young and naive liberal girls to get votes sure is a lowly and disgusting tactic...I wonder what genius came up with this idea? All young people for the most part are naive- thus most are liberal.

To encourage the rush to sex for virgin girls is something I am sure Obama would not want for his own kids...somehow to debase young females that are not part of his sacred family is just fine.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:38 AM

Maybe the girl in the commercial should be preaching Bill Clinton's definition of non-sex. Why not push the...o-job, instead!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
The creepiest part of that video is that lesbian lying about having had sex with a male.
For some reason people never catch this.......kind of like Sandra Fluke and Birth control.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
What this young lady forgets to mention is that it's not just Barack Obama she'll be banging in the voting booth with taxpayer-supported condoms.

Creepy old Uncle Joe is on the ticket too, so she gets a threesome. Gross.
This is a gross vision........guess people don't see this women is 26 talking (using a metaphor) about 50 to 60 year old men. Guess some don't see it's like having sex for the first time with their dad.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:42 AM

I'm refraining from voting for Obama...I'm using some Romney Rubbers! (extra-large, thank you )

The premise of this commercial get mores ridiculous, the more I think of it. Did the group behind (no pun intended) it think they were doing Obama a favor????

Last edited by jfkIII; 10-26-2012 at 10:25 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections