Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2012, 09:44 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,831,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Maybe the girl in the commercial should be preaching Bill Clinton's definition of non-sex. Why not push the...o-job, instead!
The kid in the commercial is probably the product of a single mother who dates a lot and had the state provide for her. In other words a bit of animal husbandry taking place- Where the state is the father and the husband and Obama personifies the state. Kind of reminds me of Catholic nuns - who are referred to as THE BRIDES OF CHRIST. Maybe these idol worshiping liberal girls see the big O as the messiah - and they like religious nuts are THE BRIDES OF OBAMA....This President has become dependent on the occult....and has formed a cult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 09:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,953,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
The OP was biased before he or she got started. That left the door wide open for all the strays to walk through the place. We are hearing them rapidly. Its going to be like this until the election is over. Both sides, right or wrong have the feel right now that they are being abused for their thoughts. As I have said, lets cut the BS and bring in the Fact Checkers every time an outlandish statement is broadcast to the airwaves. You may think that violates your Constitutional rights that are being trampled on, but, its more than that. What it is the same as , " crying out fire in a crowed theater" illegal for good reason.( precedent set; refer to 1913 massacre in Calumet, Mi. ).
You still haven't addressed the OP.........just made comments about the other side. When people on the left want to talk about President Bush.........they'd rather one not compare him to Obama.

Your right things will go on like this probably well after election, but for a 26 year old (lesbian) to compare voting to sex is rather naive and the two don't compare. Please how many young kids are more interested in voting, than finding their first lust.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:50 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,768,529 times
Quote:
I'm refraining from voting for Obama...I'm using some Romney Rubbers!

The premise of this commercial get mores ridiculous, the more I think of it. Did the group behind (no pun intended) it think they were doing Obama a favor????
Yes they did think it is doing Obama a favor. It was meant to drive 18 year olds and college kids to the polls. Sad isn't it, using "the first" time to get out the young girls.

Last edited by petch751; 10-26-2012 at 10:12 AM..

Old 10-26-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Pimping off young and naive liberal girls to get votes sure is a lowly and disgusting tactic...I wonder what genius came up with this idea? All young people for the most part are naive- thus most are liberal.

To encourage the rush to sex for virgin girls is something I am sure Obama would not want for his own kids...somehow to debase young females that are not part of his sacred family is just fine.
I agree. And would approve of his daughters in an ad like this? If Obama thinks this ad is ok why don't his daughters star in the ad or are they above being demeaned like this?

Old 10-26-2012, 09:56 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,517,978 times
I'm so confused. Is this commerical about the election....or the erection?????

Old 10-26-2012, 10:04 AM

Young ladies and ladies are simply woman parts. The left has no appreciation for young ladies or ladies.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:05 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,517,978 times
I'm so confused...is this commerical about the election...or the erection?????

Old 10-26-2012, 10:05 AM

If Obama gets re-elected he might actually have an additional bureau errand for Sandra Fluke as Sexual Counselor

Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,416,209 times
Quote:
I'm so confused...is this commerical about the election...or the erection?????
subtext--vote for Obama and you'll be screwed.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,831,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I agree. And would approve of his daughters in an ad like this? If Obama thinks this ad is ok why don't his daughters star in the ad or are they above being demeaned like this?
That would insinuate incest. Obama is strict with his kids...no sex till you are married is probably the rule around the house...as for other - let them ***k themselves into stupidity. The girl in the commercial looks like a second rate wanna be hipster chick..the tattoo the look- funny though- she is not attractive- especially that airy fairy hyper active personality- no guy would want to date that goof... Just plain irritating...The premise of the commercial reminds me of human sacrifice - of tossing a thousand virgins into the volcano so the high priest can maintain his power...

Obama always reminded me of some ancient Central American priest...he sure looks like one from his profile...you know one of those guys that rolled human heads down pyramids and drank the blood of the vanquished....It's just spooky.

It have under age sexuality come into play during a campaign is bordering on some sort of occultist pedophilia.

There is evil in the air- beware....give him another four years and he will not just support SSM...He will also support those that lobby for dropping the age of consent...<mark my words - it's coming- elite liberals want younger and younger play things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections