Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:01 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,839,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
There is the answer to your repeated question, Ed. It's both amazing and sad that after seven pages of people telling you that, you still don't get it. No one is interested in giving you anything else, because you demonstrate, by starting out by insulting the very posters you want a response from, that you don't deserve one.

How about you apologize for the way you named the thread initially, and then maybe someone will actually engage with you. I won't hold my breath.
he really doesnt get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 04:17 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,523,442 times
This is rich coming from you libs who have cornered the name calling, insult-the-poster market.

It's all you've got. It's delicious irony the mods have allowed repeated attacks on me rather than the substance of my initial post in total contravention to their own rules.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,214,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
This is rich coming from you libs who have cornered the name calling, insult-the-poster market.

It's all you've got. It's delicious irony the mods have allowed repeated attacks on me rather than the substance of my initial post in total contravention to their own rules.
Wow, did you just say Cons do a poor job with insults and name calling on CD? Cause if libs have cornered the market, then Cons must be scraping the barrel.

Please tell us what kind of intelligent conversation you were hoping for by starting a thread with an insult?

Old 10-29-2012, 05:43 PM

Why don't you start by defending the video and that sort of campaigning? Otherwise, buh-bye.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,334,468 times
Quote:
Yet more insults and deflection.
Seriously, what did you expect? It just looks like another troll job.

If I start a thread titled "Turd-headed Romney voters," would anyone expect civil discourse? Would anyone expect thoughtful discussion? No, of course not, because it's just more of the same cr@p. I think this election cycle has had enough of it (from both directions) as it is. Why not just leave it at that?

Old 10-29-2012, 06:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,214,812 times
Quote:
Why don't you start by defending the video and that sort of campaigning? Otherwise, buh-bye.
Why don't you start a thread asking a honest question rather than start out with insults, maybe we libs would be nicer to you.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:21 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,951,658 times
Quote:
Sure, right after you defend every ignorant, hateful, racist video made of scum on the bottom of my shoe Romney supporters. Let's see how quick you are to defend, without attempting to deflect by making it about Obama.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,951,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why don't you start a thread asking a honest question rather than start out with insults, maybe we libs would be nicer to you.
Because he doesn't want an honest answer. I am not sure what this video contains and couldn't care less. I know why I vote the way I do and only speak for me, when I choose to speak. I certainly will not explain myself to anyone who uses words like *******, obamabots or says the POTUS and the state of Hawaii are involved in some vast conspiracy that started when Obama was born. You can't rationalize with lunatics.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:07 PM

993 posts, read 832,622 times
There should be a similar video with the children singing, "We WERE the children of the future. I was going to cure cancer......I was going to help save the environment......I was going to help the poor......but you aborted me." They could be dressed in angel costumes and then at the end say they blame their mom and dad. Sad but true. It offends me that the Obama camp would have kids singing they are the children of the future, while believing it's ok to kill so many of the children of the future!

Old 10-29-2012, 08:14 PM

Thanks Gal. I'm not surprised the obamabots won't own this video - they support it. That's all one needs to know about how sick in the mind they all are and the willingness to exploit children for political gain. They are truly disgusting people as they have shown us in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections