Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 04:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,045,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Typical democrat....that's exactly why they are there to make sure ya vote...uh huh you believe that...I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.
I have been to AZ and this makes me wish i were a Democrat because it would sound like a great deal to me LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 04:45 PM

I think I see the problem...... The black Panthers are or were a semi welcomed part of the Democratic party unofficially of course. So if the guy would stand in common civies instead of the uniform he could stand there all day.

No one would care. The KKK is probably thought of as a unofficial entity to some party, but i wouldn't know any party that would have them.

Probably no one will enforce the law because if they hear the race card one more time it will send them over the edge. I know it does me.

If that fool does screw up he won't last very long.

I am not familiar with Pa law like i said but to day and for all day including the polls i was armed.... There is no law in NH against that. The cop inside was armed too, and he is the one that wrote my permit so he has no excuse. Of course he couldn't see I was armed unless he gave me the evil eye to really check me out. I have no idea about that..

Old 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,767,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What if there was a Klan member or White Supremest standing at the door ? Can you imagine the screamers ?

No one should be allowed within 100-300 feet of a polling place.
In North Philly? I'd personally take him and drive him to somewhere he'd be safer.....like Quakertown.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogMomDeb View Post
So this African American guy (apparently pulling for Obama even though he doesn't have any political stickers, etc on him) IS standing there in PA (?) and you know that he is intimidating voters?

Really?
Didn't you know? It's the law in Pennsylvania. All black men, even if they're three years old or have Ph.Ds, are intimidating.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
of course they shouldn't. but I guess to some there is a big difference between the Black Panthers and the KKK, or Acorn and the KKK. To me, none should be anywhere near a polling place, nor should any be involved in registering voters, getting them to the polls or anthing else related to the elections.
Yeah.....I guess to some there is.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
What's up with his mall cop uniform? Bet he runs when you confront him.

He'd better make sure he doesn't carry a nightstick this time or else it might end up wrapped around his skull.
Oh...you're going to be up in North Philly any time soon?

Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
He's a New Black Panther.....

I forgot....they all are Pro Romney.
Do you know that for sure?

Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,931,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Do you know that for sure?
If a tree falls in the woods.....

Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM

10,058 posts, read 9,572,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
They're allowed to stand there. All this guy is doing is standing there. Big whoop. If a white supremacist wants to stand there as this guy is, that's his right.
Yah... leave them alone, they're nothing but a joke and good for a laugh.

Old 11-06-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Didn't you know? It's the law in Pennsylvania. All black men, even if they're three years old or have Ph.Ds, are intimidating.
Just can;t keep your fingers off that race card can ya........ What the Hell are you going to do starting tomorrow? Obama will have his 2nd term and any black boy will see there is a black man running the country and that he has a chance to be pres and everyone he knows is still pulling the race card!

Will that card be any good in 2099? Probably huh..............

It pisses me off that you still pull that card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections