Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 05:37 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
Tell us something we already don't know.

Those check my ID at least six times though.

Looked like a Republican I guess!

LMAO
I showed my ID at the polling place - they said that I didn't need to do so - I responded that I understand that - as I am a pollworker.

Then I told them that I show it anyways - because I think that everyone should show their ID.

Then I voted straight Republican!

Well I did vote for one Democrat - a black woman - but she was running for a non-partisan office and she was the best candidate for the job!

She will do great - I have confidence!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 05:42 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I believe it, because the Democrats have been pulling this kind of crap for years. Thanks to ACORN, (which you may remember Obama worked for) these techniques have been honed a fine art.

Ohio was excited for Romney. He drew huge crowds; much larger than Obama, and they were energized crowds. That Romney lost Ohio just doesn't fit with what we saw. I'm positive there was fraud, and lots of it!
Just doesn't fit?? Obama was leading in virtually every single poll in the state. Anyone surprised Obama won the state wasn't paying attention to reality.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I actually heard on election day that someone was bragging that they had been able to vote four times for Obama. I don't know if it's this same person.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if the election was won because of fraud.
Anyone who intentionally voted more than once - should be locked up.

You all know me - I oppose the police, more prisons being built, draconian marijuana laws, and the death penalty - but elections are such an important and critical institution of our republic - that anyone who messes with the honesty of them - deserves what comes to them.

Committing or condoning voter fraud = spitting in the face of honest, hardworking Americans who play by the rules.

Lock up any voter fraud criminals and throw away the darn key!

Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You didn't even read the article.
I didn`t read their crap when they were birthers.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
I believe it, because the Democrats have been pulling this kind of crap for years. Thanks to ACORN, (which you may remember Obama worked for) these techniques have been honed a fine art.
Democrats are the masters of election fraud.

Why anybody votes for those crooks is a mystery to me.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:53 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,949,986 times
Quote:
Ohio was excited for Romney. He drew huge crowds; much larger than Obama, and they were energized crowds. That Romney lost Ohio just doesn't fit with what we saw. I'm positive there was fraud, and lots of it!
You sensed "excitement" for Romney at the rallies you attended and that's your reason for believing there was fraud? Yikes. You are bad at science and math.

You can't claim fraud based on your hurt feelings. You can do better than that. Try an unbiased, scientific poll next time.

Time to change your screen name, buddy... talk about false advertising.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:06 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
But didn't you hear?

Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking It must hurt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]

All the hyperpartisan talking heads making bold predictions of a runaway Romney win.

The four years of ever-increasing hate talk aimed at the president convincing so many conservos to join in the irrational hate fest.

Then last Tuesday night came along and exposed it all as bull-oney.

Obama wins by over 3.3 million popular votes and 126 electoral votes. He takes eight of the nine swing states.

It wasn't even close.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:36 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well if that is all the proof you need, then I voted for Obama 13 times.

Now that admission is public record.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well if that is all the proof you need, then I voted for Obama 13 times.
Most of us have to work - where did you find the time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections