Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 PM

28,976 posts, read 30,361,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
actually the city has 66 wards.....Each ward contains no fewer than 10 and no more than 50 precincts

http://www.seventy.org/Downloads/Ele...08_Results.pdf

again look at the 08 results...meanwhile obama is no longer the unknown, no longer the guy of 'hope and change'..less liked than 4 years ago

not saying this would change the national results...not saying obama didnt win...just saying that getting 100% of the vote in a section when there are at least 4 people running (jill stein and gary johnson still pulled in .5% each of the total phili vote) (plus an allowed write-in) is pretty fishy

Your right!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 01:29 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,421,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will take it for granted that you got different results from your Google search than I would have because of what you asked for and what I would have asked for.

The first two things on your page were from YouTube and leaners keep telling me that YouTube is not a good place, although the videos I post although on YouTube come from other sites.

The last four links on your page came from Think Progress and HuffPo and I never see either of them on my requests from Google. I try to ask for things from them in unbiased sounding words and your example wasn't very unbiased sounding. Maybe someday you will come to realize that all the search engines work the same way and always give you results that seem like what you want to know.
OK Roy every one is wrong but you, so if you have info on Election fraud and are not submitting that knowledge to the appropriate authorities you are aiding and abetting criminal behavior which is not only a felony in most courts but is also against forum rules...

Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,476,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
.....and so it begins.
So 141% voting in an area is normal math?

Or how about 500 voting at about the age of 112 years old?

Old 11-13-2012, 01:34 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,983,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Give it up, Roy. You were another victim of the conservative echo chamber, and got sucked into believing all of the pink cloud it spun all year. I know Romney's loss was a shock, but next time, trust the facts more than your beliefs. The most basic fact was Obama never lost his 44% approval rate from beginning to end. That was his floor, and it held as solid as a rock all year.

Not even that. All the GOP had to do was read the polls which all but Rasputin showed Obama with large electoral leads. Those polls the GOP called skewed/biased and summarily dismissed them, only for the polls to be 100% accurate on election night.

They are victims of their own propaganda.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:37 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,949,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So 141% voting in an area is normal math?

Or how about 500 voting at about the age of 112 years old?
You think this was done by democrats?

Old 11-13-2012, 01:53 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,949,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Not even that. All the GOP had to do was read the polls which all but Rasputin showed Obama with large electoral leads. Those polls the GOP called skewed/biased and summarily dismissed them, only for the polls to be 100% accurate on election night.

They are victims of their own propaganda.
You're referring to Fox election coverage? Anyway, I'm wondering if they are not losing viewer credibility.
There are preliminary reports of progressive media being shut down in several states just post-election. Coincidence, or possibly sour grapes by station management? Democrats won in areas where progressive media existed. That's speculation, but it's a brand new development. Some are rethinking the airwaves utilization issue, since they legally belong to the public at large but are utilized by conservative corporations for their own purposes.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:56 PM

441 posts, read 502,129 times
Ah... Republicans are such sore losers.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM

15,357 posts, read 12,678,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
You're referring to Fox election coverage? Anyway, I'm wondering if they are not losing viewer credibility.
There are preliminary reports of progressive media being shut down in several states just post-election. Coincidence, or possibly sour grapes by station management? Democrats won in areas where progressive media existed. That's speculation, but it's a brand new development. Some are rethinking the airwaves utilization issue, since they legally belong to the public at large but are utilized by conservative corporations for their own purposes.
It's all done on purpose... Fox News needs to keep the viewer enraged, angry, shocked, scared and full of skepticism.

I'm curious to know if Rove and others were in on it to keep the checks flowing.

Then again... CNN kept calling every debate after the 1st one a tie... I think all the news channels were in on it to make sure money kept flowing in from the superpacs.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:04 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,144,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]

Not throwing crap, you're standing knee deep in it already.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,421,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transatlantic View Post
Ah... Republicans are such sore losers.
Much rather have them as sore losers than vengeful gloating winners
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections