Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times

Advertisements

I expect this will probably be deleted, but I have seen posts on here about how this many blacks and that many blacks voted for Obama.

Of course they did, and they should have. How many of you people think black voters should NOT have voted for Obama? Shouldn't ANY voter cast their vote for the person they believe has their best interests in mind? Who would that be? Did Mitt Romney have the best interests of black people in mind, or did President Obama have the best interests of black people in mind? It's not very hard to figure this one out.

Republican voters are not interested in black people until they need their votes. Well you did not get their votes, and you lost the election. Done. Finished. End of story. You lost. Next time treat ALL people the way you would like to be treated yourself ALL THE TIME, and not just six weeks before an election.

LEARN SOMETHING!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 04:31 PM

753 posts, read 728,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
I expect this will probably be deleted, but I have seen posts on here about how this many blacks and that many blacks voted for Obama.

Of course they did, and they should have. How many of you people think black voters should NOT have voted for Obama? Shouldn't ANY voter cast their vote for the person they believe has their best interests in mind? Who would that be? Did Mitt Romney have the best interests of black people in mind, or did President Obama have the best interests of black people in mind? It's not very hard to figure this one out.

Republican voters are not interested in black people until they need their votes. Well you did not get their votes, and you lost the election. Done. Finished. End of story. You lost. Next time treat ALL people the way you would like to be treated yourself ALL THE TIME, and not just six weeks before an election.

LEARN SOMETHING!
John Kerry got 88% of the black vote, and Barack Obama did several % better than Kerry, so it makes perfect sense that Obama got 90+% of the black vote.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:36 PM

Whoever the Democratic candidate is in 2016, they will get 99% of the black vote and 80% of the white vote. There will still be a few white people who will say "OH OH RUSH LIMBAUGH SAID...", but that number will grow smaller and smaller.

Two things are about to happen.

1. The Republican party is about to be replaced by something else, at least in name, or it will simply cease to exist.

2. President Obama will serve for a third term. He should. I hope he does. And until there is strong evidence that there is anything else out there for America, it's the only logical choice. The constitution is a living and breating thing for exactly this reason.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:38 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
I voted third party because I was skeptical of Obama (a man hater) and Romney (who cares about the rich only). Plus I'm against big government.

Obama could careless about the black people, particularly black men. I think the only time he went in the black community was during the presidential elections.

The problem with most Americans in general is that they heavily align themselves with either of the two parties, as well as relying on the two. Most rather go with two parties instead of going independent or third party. Most won't take the time to understand other parties.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:42 PM

I have no problem with anyone seeking a third party. President Obama cares about ALL people, but that does not mean people need to vote for him. But wasting a vote on a racist idiot like Romney would be a mistake for anyone, so I am glad that did not happen. President Obama has four more years to prove that he is there for everybody. If he cannot do that, then sure, it could be a good time to try and get a third party off the ground. But my guess is he will prove to be quite possibly the greatest President of all time. The kind you change the rules for in all honesty. This is a three term President at the very least.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM

753 posts, read 728,180 times
Quote:
Whoever the Democratic candidate is in 2016, they will get 99% of the black vote and 80% of the white vote. There will still be a few white people who will say "OH OH RUSH LIMBAUGH SAID...", but that number will grow smaller and smaller.

Two things are about to happen.

1. The Republican party is about to be replaced by something else, at least in name, or it will simply cease to exist.

2. President Obama will serve for a third term. He should. I hope he does. And until there is strong evidence that there is anything else out there for America, it's the only logical choice. The constitution is a living and breating thing for exactly this reason.
Your first post was sound.

This one is beyond moronic.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictlantecuhtli View Post
Your first post was sound.

This one is beyond moronic.
Yeah? Instead of launching a personal attack why not say why it was in YOUR opinion?

Old 12-11-2012, 04:50 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
The Republican party basically threw all blacks into one basket,calling them all worthless bums entitlement class welfare and foodstamp collector class those that just want free stuff... Is it any wonder none of them voted for Romney and the repubs?

Old 12-11-2012, 04:57 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
I have no problem with anyone seeking a third party. President Obama cares about ALL people, but that does not mean people need to vote for him. But wasting a vote on a racist idiot like Romney would be a mistake for anyone, so I am glad that did not happen. President Obama has four more years to prove that he is there for everybody. If he cannot do that, then sure, it could be a good time to try and get a third party off the ground. But my guess is he will prove to be quite possibly the greatest President of all time. The kind you change the rules for in all honesty. This is a three term President at the very least.
this post is so delusional that i am going to save it.

i can't wait to see how it looks in 4 years.

the only person obama is there for is himself- and maybe some of his banker friends, like corzine and dimon.

i bet dimon is doing really well with this new massive jump in food stamps.

it's all good, baby.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
this post is so delusional that i am going to save it.
Save it. You lost. You think you won. Save it for four years and when you lose again you can have someone read it to you again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections