Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 690,810 times

Advertisements

I like Biden but he has no chance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 PM

Location: On another site. This one is lame :) Trying to give it a second chance though.
105 posts, read 71,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRead View Post
I like Biden but he has no chance
I don't get it.

Based on everything I've read and heard him say, he should have the best chance out of all the Dems. Certainly the best chance at winning the hearts and minds of the swing vote.

I guess he's living proof that elections are bought and sold.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:17 PM

Location: I live in Ronan, MT but am stationed in Virginia Beach
290 posts, read 690,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliticalGab View Post
I don't get it.

Based on everything I've read and heard him say, he should have the best chance out of all the Dems. Certainly the best chance at winning the hearts and minds of the swing vote.

I guess he's living proof that elections are bought and sold.
They aren't bought or sold, he just.....well I don't know maby he could beat Hillary but he wouldn't stand a chance against Ron Paul who will be the GOP winner. (Hopefully)

Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM

Location: On another site. This one is lame :) Trying to give it a second chance though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielRead View Post
They aren't bought or sold, he just.....well I don't know maby he could beat Hillary but he wouldn't stand a chance against Ron Paul who will be the GOP winner. (Hopefully)
ROTFLMAO

Ron Paul is a flaming nutball. I have yet to see why you kids are so hot on this guy.

The last thing we need is another lunatic in the White House who will completely disregard those with opposing views. Ron Paul would be the greatest mistake this country has made since Bush in 04.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:21 PM

323 posts, read 742,588 times
IDK. What choice did we have in 2004? KERRY (Puke) And Hillary don't have all the womens votes. My mother, daughter and myself will NEVER vote for her.

I just wish at any given election in any given year. The Democrats would have ANYONE worth casting my vote for. I'm serious. I would like to have a choice. But they leave me NO choice.

Old 11-30-2007, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwalker Fallen Angel View Post
IDK. What choice did we have in 2004? KERRY (Puke) And Hillary don't have all the womens votes. My mother, daughter and myself will NEVER vote for her.

I just wish at any given election in any given year. The Democrats would have ANYONE worth casting my vote for. I'm serious. I would like to have a choice. But they leave me NO choice.
They only leave you no choice if there is someone even REMOTELY worth voting for on the right.

There isn't.

We know the Republicans are a corrupt and downright useless party right now. Regardless of who it is, Hillary, Obama, Biden, etc, we have to take Republicans out of power for at least 4 years. We can't afford to keep this going. We'll run broke as a country financially, and end up with riots due to social unrest.

Vote how you want, but don't say I didn't warn ya

Old 11-30-2007, 08:16 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,463,383 times
Quote:
They only leave you no choice if there is someone even REMOTELY worth voting for on the right.

There isn't.

We know the Republicans are a corrupt and downright useless party right now. Regardless of who it is, Hillary, Obama, Biden, etc, we have to take Republicans out of power for at least 4 years. We can't afford to keep this going. We'll run broke as a country financially, and end up with riots due to social unrest.

The Republicans are out of power and look what the Dems are doing NOTHING! Oh wait,...... I'm wrong they are running their mouths! That's it.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
The Republicans are out of power and look what the Dems are doing NOTHING! Oh wait,...... I'm wrong they are running their mouths! That's it.

What you fail to realize is how the government works.

You act like the Democrats have the power to do whatever they want, and they're not doing anything.

What IS in fact happening is the Republicans are blocking nearly every single thing the Democrats are trying to do. FOX news likes to LIE and say it's a "Democrat controlled congress" when it's NOT, not even close. A simple majority vote is not enough.

Read up on how the government works, and then come talk to me.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:48 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,463,383 times
Quote:
What you fail to realize is how the government works.

You act like the Democrats have the power to do whatever they want, and they're not doing anything.

What IS in fact happening is the Republicans are blocking nearly every single thing the Democrats are trying to do. FOX news likes to LIE and say it's a "Democrat controlled congress" when it's NOT, not even close. A simple majority vote is not enough.

Read up on how the government works, and then come talk to me.
Yeah thank God the Republicans are blocking unnecessary spending!
I do not need to read up on how the Gov works and WHY would I come talk to you about it?

Old 11-30-2007, 02:11 PM

323 posts, read 742,588 times
Quote:

There isn't.

And the Demo's are honest and innocent.I had my belly full of the Clintons. I would vote Democrat if they EVER had a serious nominee. They never do. So far. Maybe they will in the future.idk. I'm a woman and I will never vote for Hillary. I don't like her or her issues. Even if I liked her, she has shown we will be in worse trouble than we are now. She'll push for everything I'm against. I feel that same about Obama. Just MHO. You can vote for who you want too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections