Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 01:35 AM

11,448 posts, read 14,509,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Jeb Bush will never be President of the USA.
He's the GOP's best chance to beat Hillary, and I'd say a good chance statistically speaking, to win the WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 07:46 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,661,195 times
Rafael Cruz has only a marginally better opportunity to win the GOP nomination than I do.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 17,002,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
He's the GOP's best chance to beat Hillary, and I'd say a good chance statistically speaking, to win the WH.
Maybe, Maybe Not. Who knows how a Clinton verses Bush election would go, especially since most Indes and many Repubs and Dems will not bother with the election since it would be clear proof that the experiment called The United States of America has run its course and is now headed on a unstoppable downward spiral. It would be sad thing to see for many of us, I, for one, would lose all interest in politics and would understand that anything related to politics in America would be nothing more than a complete waste of time unless it is to discuss what form of government would be the next best choice, maybe we can come up with a system that keeps Big Money out of the political game so that the Will of the People is not subverted.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:33 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,833,371 times
When is the train wreck suppose to happen? I want to have my lawn chair out and the cooler full of beer.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:01 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,701,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Maybe, Maybe Not. Who knows how a Clinton verses Bush election would go, especially since most Indes and many Repubs and Dems will not bother with the election since it would be clear proof that the experiment called The United States of America has run its course and is now headed on a unstoppable downward spiral. It would be sad thing to see for many of us, I, for one, would lose all interest in politics and would understand that anything related to politics in America would be nothing more than a complete waste of time unless it is to discuss what form of government would be the next best choice, maybe we can come up with a system that keeps Big Money out of the political game so that the Will of the People is not subverted.
Not unless they pass campaign finance reform and stop saying that corporate entities are people.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:35 PM

260 posts, read 219,739 times
I am ok with Jeb Bush's policies. Mostly. The problem is he is,like John Huntsman,more interested in attacking his own party and base than the other side.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:56 PM

38,926 posts, read 24,043,702 times
If given the choice between Bush and Clinton, I'll take Clinton.. wait a second, Bill isn't on the ticket and Hillary is. Ima take Bush.

Old 04-17-2015, 02:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,002,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Not unless they pass campaign finance reform and stop saying that corporate entities are people.
I agree but it will Never happen.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:04 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,833,371 times
When is this train suppose to wreck?
Would those with these crystal balls, please speak up.

The media is marginalizing him and Rand, in a bad way.
Pushing and projecting Bush again, and Rubio now.
How does Huckabee have more support than Ted Cruz or Rand Paul?
You know they are lying there.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:23 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,701,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When is this train suppose to wreck?
Would those with these crystal balls, please speak up.

The media is marginalizing him and Rand, in a bad way.
Pushing and projecting Bush again, and Rubio now.
How does Huckabee have more support than Ted Cruz or Rand Paul?
You know they are lying there.
Because nobody takes Ted Cruz's run for the presidency seriously. There's Pretty much universal consensus that he is building a support base of right wing conservatives for his political future. Look for the Mainstream republicans to begin the marginalization of the Tea Party and the right wing between now and 2016. Ted is there to welcome the republican rejects into his fold.
After 2016, he's have all those right wing ducks lined up and quacking in unison to his tune.

Last edited by mohawkx; 04-23-2015 at 12:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections