Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 12:55 PM

37,845 posts, read 41,204,811 times

Advertisements

Sunday???

What's up with that? Don't you announce when you can get the most media coverage? Sunday is not the day of the weeks for that. It's when the second string have their shows.

The Inspector General for the State Department is looking at Huma Abedin right now.

Huma Abedin's job arrangement under Hillary Clinton investigated by State Department IG - Washington Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 01:22 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,772,381 times
Hillary designated her as a "Special employee" so she could keep two jobs.

It was no secret and on file and no one in the State Dept raised an eyebrow over it just like the private email server.

Obviously Hillary herself is "special" since no one object to what she did until now.
And I'm sure she'll go on to become a "special" President as well.

Old 04-10-2015, 01:46 PM

3,842 posts, read 3,092,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
She's announcing when good Christians are still in church or eating at Golden Corral, and while the backsliding Christians are posting on C-D in their underwear.
And while hubby Bill is re-organizing his cigar box.

Old 04-10-2015, 03:33 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,432,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yoga is a perfect way to de-stress and keep yourself in mind/body balance. That you would cite that as a negative is laughable and shows a great deal of ignorance.

Huh??? Where did I say anything negative? Her doing yoga was just the first 'tea leaf' that convinced me that she actually intended to run. I didn't say anything good or bad about yoga. You're seeing in my post things that literally are not there. That is called a hallucination.

Old 04-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
Oh, wutitiz! Why must you resort to trolling? You could have just started a general thread, and let the discussion progress organically. So what are the sources of all this things you've read? They aren't by chance fellow right-wing ideologues are they?
Main source is the recent book HRC by two journalists who seem to be admirers of Hillary. Also both Double Down and Game Change, also by a pair of liberal journalists. And I read Blood Sport from the 1990's by a guy named James B. Stewart who was recruited by Clinton confidant Susan Thomases to do a book on Hill and Bill. None right wingers, although naturally I have my right wing sources too.

Hey, I have changed my perception of Hillary by this reading. Everything I read about her concurs that she has a reputation of being a diligent, super-hard-worker whose motto could be 'get the details right.' She seems post-ideological, and much more interested in winning the internecine day to day battles of Washington DC than in pushing any left wing agenda. She has formed alliances with Republicans, including, as mentioned before, Robert Gates and David Petraeus.

Remember when John Boehner stepped up to defend Hillary aide and dear friend, Huma Abedin?
John Boehner: Accusations against Huma Abedin ‘pretty dangerous’ - 2chambers - The Washington Post

That was because Hillary had an excellent relationship, perhaps even alliance, with Boehner. I will say that if you put a gun to my head and told me I had to vote for a Democrat, I would take Hillary Clinton. It would be four more years of imperial presidency and corporatism, but she would at the same time work very hard, mean well, and not be a moonbat.

Old 04-10-2015, 04:35 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,639,960 times
She will be the next President. It's all rigged.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:04 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,464,156 times
Default President Clinton is about to engage...Pubs are shivering with fear and doubt

Future President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Those five words keep Conservatives up all night, sitting in the bathroom, picking their noses. This is because there is not a Republican alive who can beat her. Republicans have nothing, NOTHING, to offer. Their record has been ATROCIOUS. When the country mistakenly puts a Republican in the White House, the country suffers mightily.

I hope Hillary is challenged on the Dem side, so she has to work hard to win the nomination. This will make her an even better candidate for the inevitable annihilation of the hapless Republican representative.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:12 PM

39,185 posts, read 51,552,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Future President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Those five words keep Conservatives up all night, sitting in the bathroom, picking their noses. This is because there is not a Republican alive who can beat her. Republicans have nothing, NOTHING, to offer. Their record has been ATROCIOUS. When the country mistakenly puts a Republican in the White House, the country suffers mightily.

I hope Hillary is challenged on the Dem side, so she has to work hard to win the nomination. This will make her an even better candidate for the inevitable annihilation of the hapless Republican representative.
I don't think conservatives are up all night over Clinton. It's like Wutitz above you said: she is on good terms with many Republicans and is no left wing idealist. If it has to be a Democrat again, and it probably does, Hillary is the one conservatives would pick out of the names proffered to date. Also, I think there is a reasonable chance she would give it only one term.

Old 04-10-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I don't think conservatives are up all night over Clinton. It's like Wutitz above you said: she is on good terms with many Republicans and is no left wing idealist. If it has to be a Democrat again, and it probably does, Hillary is the one conservatives would pick out of the names proffered to date. Also, I think there is a reasonable chance she would give it only one term.
You do realize you just crushed LexusNexus's dreams?

Old 04-10-2015, 07:25 PM

37,845 posts, read 41,204,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Hillary designated her as a "Special employee" so she could keep two jobs.

It was no secret and on file and no one in the State Dept raised an eyebrow over it just like the private email server.

Obviously Hillary herself is "special" since no one object to what she did until now.
And I'm sure she'll go on to become a "special" President as well.
I'm more surprised that the State Department is looking into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections