Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 04:15 AM

2 posts, read 1,278 times

Advertisements

Just when I thought I had listed all the reasons I wouldn't vote for that lying scheming conniving cheating law breaking man hater, another one pops up. Exactly ANYONE but that woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 05:03 AM

7,541 posts, read 10,267,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdemeanor View Post
we have Mayors and Governors who are openly gay, married to same sex people in fact. Its not like having a gay campaign manager is soo edgy and cool.

Stop trying to recreate an old wheel, we are pass that now.
Just 2 gay or lesbian governors in US history- McGreevey and the woman out on the west coast in Washingon or Oregon who ascended to office when the previous governor was found to be corrupt.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:22 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
What has she accomplished that has you all in a frenzy besides the personality cult thing?

Tell us, make a list.

"I don't write anything down, I might get subpoenaed."

-Hillary Clinton

Only someone doing wrong would have that concern.
She has accomplished quite a lot, as far as ruining lives and corruption....I cannot believe they've allowed her to go this far? Shows you what Washington is made of.

Washington is like corrupt lawyers, fighting against each other to maintain leadership, what most people don't know, is, it's a front, they've suceeded in dividing the country, but good, and kept people in the dark, not to mention, they don't promote a good educational system.
They want to keep people in poverty, both mentally and physically....

Just like the OP, most people including myself, know very little about the process....but what really grips me, is when People vote for her Because she is a woman, and I've worked with Educated women, who are scientists, etc....who have made the same erronias comment....it is pathetic....

You should have to pass a test to vote
You should also have to pass a test to be a parent....

What this world is coming to is frigtening....we have not progressed, we've regressed as a culture.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:30 AM

40,954 posts, read 49,228,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Hillary already ran for president in 2008. Why the need to sing her praises now after all this time? You should have been "Excited for Hillary!!!" back then, not now.
Her and John McCain should retire to the old Senators home.

Her time is well passed. Obama took her spot and she's now too Old to attract the younger crowd.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:34 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Her and John McCain should retire to the old Senators home.

Her time is well passed. Obama took her spot and she's now too Old to attract the younger crowd.
but she has Rakin, the sad part is, young people do not do their homework, nor know the first thing about how to actually research their candidates....they don't even know the problems in this country that exist....they are not old enough to....we remember Hillary and the poop she pulled and what astounds me, is the fact that she got away with it, even when referring to Bengazi, and she said, "What difference does it make"!!!

She is ruthless....and they want her in, regardless of her past....and they prey on the youth of this country noty knowing anything and voting for these jokers....
Tell you what, I learned my lesson with Obama....

He said the very same things

and believe me, I'm not to fired up about any Republican running either....
I think they are both corrupt....otherwise, this country wouldn't be in dire straights....

Old 04-14-2015, 05:32 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,025,745 times
Looks like a dire choice. As an independent - I can't stand her, I always found her glaringly insincere (Christ, as a pol, at least try to make it convincing).
According to this Middle East expert she screwed up big time in the aftermath of Bush's gargantuan Mesopotamian folly. Also amusing (in a tragic sort of way) input there from Biden ...

Ex-British diplomat accuses Hillary Clinton of role in meltdown of Iraq - Telegraph

Old 04-16-2015, 10:24 AM

6,301 posts, read 9,654,669 times
So now we know who was responsible for final approval of that so very off-message logo.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:31 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,010,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
This is the kind of stupidity we're up against. Someone voting for a fat, old, has-been because she hired a homosexual. You can't fix stupid and we have a LOT of stupid voters in this country.
Bingo!

Old 04-16-2015, 10:47 AM

31,083 posts, read 22,113,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
She also hired a gay baiter, who has a track record of winning and will probably have much more say than the wunderkind robby mook.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...aign-aide.html

Hillary had a Hispanic female as campaign chief in 2008. She was summarily jettisoned when things went sour.
It's a strategy that has worked for them well. When you have nothing to run on and no experience, demonize the other guy. Works every time.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:49 AM

9,982 posts, read 13,769,784 times
I am no fan, but I hope she hired the guy because he was the best she could get, not because he was gay. I guess we will find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections