Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,772,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
Don't you mean HER candidacy?
No, I meant HIS candidacy. If Obama can implement amnesty by executive order he can do the same thing to override the 22nd Amendment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 10:18 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
No, I meant HIS candidacy. If Obama can implement amnesty by executive order he can do the same thing to override the 22nd Amendment.
Yes, repeat the same nonsense you guys were claiming before the last election. Always love when Cons go down the conspiracy path, they are never right, or have you been relocated to that FEMA camp without us all knowing?

Old 04-28-2015, 10:24 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,772,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, repeat the same nonsense you guys were claiming before the last election. Always love when Cons go down the conspiracy path, they are never right, or have you been relocated to that FEMA camp without us all knowing?
If you think that you have scored some points by referring to me as a "Con" you are wrong. I have no political ideology that you would readily recognize. To sum it up, I despise both major parties. Neither of them are a good fit for me. All this nonsense about right and left is a giant smokescreen to keep the masses uneducated and impotent. Democracy exists to inhibit real change.

Old 05-02-2015, 06:12 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,801,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Hillary Clinton has apparently given up on winning the 2016 Presidential election. Sure, she will be the Dems nominee, but how can anyone take a leftist seriously when her campaign logo consists of her initial and an arrow pointing right?

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/...illary-690.jpg
LOL! Don't count Hillary Clinton out yet!

Old 05-02-2015, 06:46 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
Hillary, you are going down the toilet...

Old 05-03-2015, 06:30 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,372,829 times
Even Monica thinks Hillary will win, as long as she doesn't blow it.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:41 AM

30,279 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I don't even vote, and I don't really care too much for her, but I can't wait until she wins. LOL

Conservative America is going to implode. The far left *******s are super annoying, but at least they're not A-holes like most the far right is.

Hillary will win in the middle because the republican candidate she's going to face will be a huge joke. Cons need to accept this and start preparing for 2020 by overhauling the Republican party.
Zero respect. Everything you say from here on out is to be passed over. I have absolutely no respect for people who not only don't vote, but brag about it.

Old 05-03-2015, 07:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,950,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
oh good then the right won't have to spend any money on their hate messages. What a relief. It will make for such a nicer election and our first woman president.
Kind of strange you people act like having the first woman is a 'lucky charm'...... the problem is your focus is on a lying, corrupted, woman who could careless about America. If she cared about this country she would not be taking foreign donations and then acting like she would do away with them once elected.

If she was for women she would have blamed her husband for the affairs and not the MANY women. She set a horrible standard on how to handle a cheating husband!

Old 05-03-2015, 07:09 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,950,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Zero respect. Everything you say from here on out is to be passed over. I have absolutely no respect for people who not only don't vote, but brag about it.
Sure don't know how one can b$tch if they don't vote.........I actually rather the ill informed don't go to the polls, they tend to vote for people they have informed themselves about.

Old 05-03-2015, 08:00 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,019,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Who else has tossed their name in? The DNC seems to think she's a done deal. Have any other big names announced?
She is a done deal. No other Democrat, with serious White House aspirations, will be willing to go against the Clinton Machine. They will be attacked, vilified and thrown into the trash bin never to heard from again. A Democrat will be chosen as token opposition. I would expect someone with national recognition. No attack ads from either side. At least 2 televised Democrat debates, must keep the exposure going. When Clinton wins, a cabinet job for this token candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections