Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 04:29 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,238,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Ohio is right, the FP of Lindsay Graham would have to be rated as sympatico with Hillary Clinton. Both would like a big, expansive foreign policy with a US tentacle extended into every crevice around the world. I always find it funny that get so peeved when a Republican adopts the same policies that their guy (or girl) holds.

Also note that the OP couldn't resist making homophobic jabs. Remember OP, the research shows that strong homophobia correlates with latent homosexual tendencies. The plethysmograph does not lie.
Not a drop of homophobia here. I am very simply anti-hypocrite. Lindsey needs to come out of the closet and be honest with himself and everybody else. I do wonder, though, how that will play with the republican base...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 04:48 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,374,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not a drop of homophobia here. I am very simply anti-hypocrite. Lindsey needs to come out of the closet and be honest with himself and everybody else. I do wonder, though, how that will play with the republican base...?
Supposing you are right, why not leave that decision up to him? Why the need to prod and pester? Is it not a hallmark of homophobics to point and laugh at those whom they consider effeminate? Which is what you just did, by your own words.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:04 PM

7,541 posts, read 10,267,438 times
Quote:
Sen. Graham's best friend is John McCain, so that would make the Arizona senator gay as well.

I don't buy it, although personally I think it isn't any of the public's business one way or another.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
Sen. Graham's best friend is John McCain, so that would make the Arizona senator gay as well.

I don't buy it, although personally I think it isn't any of the public's business one way or another.

He was in a prison camp....
Just say'n

Old 05-11-2015, 08:23 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,374,090 times
I am not a big fan of Lindsay Graham, but maybe he should get in just to draw out the homophobic slurs from the left. Here we see one lefty poster making homophobic slurs, and almost all of the rest in this thread are ok with it. Now that is going to be entertaining if he gets in the race.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-18-2015 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: orphaned reply to deleted post

Old 05-11-2015, 07:24 PM

260 posts, read 218,593 times
Carly Fiorina has more testosterone.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:22 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,810,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
You can certainly disagree with Sen. Graham's politics if you like.

But he's hardly a "clown", he's a veteran senator and a high ranking military officer.

And Sen. Graham is hot to trot for amnesty for illegal aliens, something that liberals appreciate and tell conservatives its for their own good.
There was a time when both hubby and I were strong Graham suppoters, no more, but I totally agree with you. He isn't a clown, he isn't a nut case, he is simply a very patriotic, American Vet who believes strongly in his conservative values. Will he get anywhere in the race? of course not, he will be out as fast as he gets in, but this name calling is gone a little to far. All it does is show how immature some people (usually on the left, but not always) are. Of course the childish name calling can come from either side. A

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-18-2015 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: please use the report button for hijacking posts

Old 05-12-2015, 08:21 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,058,562 times
Quote:
...When Aunt Lindsey throws her tiara in the ring. SNL is going to be great for the next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Ah yes, the Krazy kar needed a "Graham Cracker"...
Keep it classy, Dems.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:56 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,905,693 times
Quote:
...When Aunt Lindsey throws her tiara in the ring. SNL is going to be great for the next year.

Sources: Sen. Lindsey Graham to announce run for president | Local News - WYFF Home
Not another warmongering hack!

It's obvious that terrorism is the only thing keeping the Republican Party alive these days. And if it's not the Middle East they're talking about, it's Hillary.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:25 PM

7,579 posts, read 5,331,437 times
Quote:
Seriously? Fifty-nine year old male politician whose never been married... Seriously?!?!

How did I not catch that all these years!

Yes, Lindsey needs to be a man and come out the closet, I'd have soo much more respect for him (of course that isn't saying much).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections