Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 11:24 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
She'd make a good Secretary of Energy. The first time I ever heard Palin, way before she was asked to be McCain's VP, she was talking about energy. I was very impressed.

I'd think about Jan Brewer to head Homeland Security.

While I would just totally enjoy Chris "shut up and sit down" Christie as Secretary of State, realistically I think he'd make a better Attorney General. But, I can't recall who he's insulted to know if a President Trump would pick him for anything.
Trump's leadership style is different. It's like the tide that raises all boats. He is inclusive. Attack him and it brings out the pit bull. He no doubt identifies with the way media has treated Palin having received the same treatment. No better example than the guy that interview Trump and then interview Jeb in spanish. Not the same treatment or tone. Palin was unprepared for it, but Trump is not. He is not out to rip people who have been mistreated. Maybe there is a place for her or maybe he is just being kind. He didn't offer the V.P. position. He is not picking his cabinet yet either. Palin made a nice bit of money speaking so some people must like to hear what she has to say. Maybe there is a part for her to play. If so what ever her talent is, Trump will find it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 11:28 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,655,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maybe it's you & politico who have lost mind.
You think giving Palin a cabinet position is a good idea?

Old 07-28-2015, 11:39 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,443,485 times
If you actually read the Politico article, Trump was asked whether he would welcome advice from Palin and/or consider her for a cabinet position. He said yes.

He has been friends with Palin for a long time. I'm sure she has good insight into what it means to be a major candidate under constant attack by the lying liberal media.

That's not the same thing as announcing that he's going to give her a cabinet position.

Anyway, just look at what Obama has put in his cabinet. Holder, Biden, Napolitano, Johnson, Lynch, Kerry, Hillary -- so impressive. Not.

This is just another desperate thread by a liberal, one that is eagerly believed by other desperate liberals.

Old 07-28-2015, 11:59 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
If you actually read the Politico article, Trump was asked whether he would welcome advice from Palin and/or consider her for a cabinet position. He said yes.

He has been friends with Palin for a long time. I'm sure she has good insight into what it means to be a major candidate under constant attack by the lying liberal media.

That's not the same thing as announcing that he's going to give her a cabinet position.

Anyway, just look at what Obama has put in his cabinet. Holder, Biden, Napolitano, Johnson, Lynch, Kerry, Hillary -- so impressive. Not.

This is just another desperate thread by a liberal, one that is eagerly believed by other desperate liberals.
Many of the liberals are so miserable right now because the candidates of their party are so few and warn out. The excitement is in the Rep. party and they would like to influence the nomination with mud slinging
and name calling. Can't really blame them when all they have to work with in their own party is yesterdays
pant suite.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:49 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,541,147 times
More attempts by the liberal media to spin it like Trump wants Palin to be his VP when all he really said was he'd love having her in his administration and he thinks highly of her. Thats pretty much like proclaiming you are going to marry your crush because you compliment her and she says "awwww, your so sweet". Nice try liberal media.

Old 07-29-2015, 06:35 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,217,801 times
Judging by how many liberals are up in arms over Trump and following every sliver of information that comes out about him, I think we are on the right path. They have completely forgotten about Hillary and her sinking ship.

Trump for Prez!

Old 07-29-2015, 06:52 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,530,556 times
Don't forget, Rodman for secretary of state.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:03 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,391,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Ok, I think I have finally figured out what's going on with Trump. He's losing his mind. He's now talking about tapping Palin for a cabinet position.

Donald Trump 2016: Sarah Palin for cabinet post, he says - POLITICO

Governor Sarah Palin was as very effective leader in her state. What is the problem???

Old 07-29-2015, 08:07 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well, it is a thread about Ms. Palin so . . . .

Mick
So what you're saying is is that Palin is very very stupid, but still smarter than liberals?

I agree..

Old 07-29-2015, 08:08 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Governor Sarah Palin was as very effective leader in her state. What is the problem???
Democrats have had a war on women going on for decades...

Why let this stop them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections