Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:02 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times

Advertisements

What kills me is that he is like a actor that won't get off the stage. I have watched him speak and often times he will take the opposite view from what he took in another speech. He just seems to like to toy with his audience;like a comic. But I notice that he has gotten very testy lately and the press seems to sense it and have gotten him to make mistakes. He has now said that the Obama campaign rigged the vote in Nevada.He seems to have turned from Bush to Obama very quickly as the crook. Hillary doesn't really seem up to the task of taking no Obama on her own.. The slumlord thing was pure bill clinton.Politicans seem more like snakes and turn on each other quickly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 10:37 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,163,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
He is a disaster of a President and a disaster of a person.
Are we talking about Bush or Clinton?

Old 01-25-2008, 11:21 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,665,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Are we talking about Bush or Clinton?
Wild Bill, who else can claim that prize? Worst President in a century and a scum of a person.

Just ask his former cabinet members... no wait, you cannot half of them have accidently have passed away.

I am sorry, GW is good family person and has good moral values and this freak has no morals and no values whatsoever.

Old 01-26-2008, 03:28 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Just ask his former cabinet members... no wait, you cannot half of them have accidently have passed away.
Or left the country so they wouldn't have to testify in a court of law.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Or left the country so they wouldn't have to testify in a court of law.
Barack Obama hasnt seen nothing yet!

Now they are whining about shredding papers, my goodness how soon they forgot who had the biggest shredder of them all.... yup. Wild Bill did.

Arkansas land deal papers..... gone and the partner in crime went to jail for them.

And the lib o cons have the nerve to talk about being GW being corrupt, that goof wins the most corrupt PERSON IN THE WORLD hands down!! Keith Oberdork MSNBC

Old 01-26-2008, 08:58 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,751,344 times
Quote:
Wild Bill, who else can claim that prize? Worst President in a century and a scum of a person.

I am sorry, GW is good family person and has good moral values and this freak has no morals and no values whatsoever.
You are a republican so no wonder you hate bill. Bush is the worst president in history.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:00 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,751,344 times
Quote:
Credit that to Newt !

By they way being popular means absolutely nothing. He is popular alright and for ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

He didnt learn a thing, he is still the fool he always was and showing just how much of a a-- he really is lately.
Credit what to newt? Newt is even worse than bill clinton. That guy also cheated on his sick wife while trying to impeach clinton. He is the biggest hypocrite alive.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,880,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Credit what to newt? Newt is even worse than bill clinton. That guy also cheated on his sick wife while trying to impeach clinton. He is the biggest hypocrite alive.
Agreed, Newt isn't the nicest person in the world but... he was never the President who is held to higher moral standards because of that position. Clinton is a nightmare and is morally corrupt!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:10 AM

[quote=jeepejeep;2629872]Agreed, Newt isn't the nicest person in the world but... he was never the President who is held to higher moral standards because of that position. Clinton is a nightmare and is morally corrupt![/QUOTE]

Isn't it funny a lib telling us how someone cheated on their wife...... !

What does him cheating have to do with him creating a balanced budget and allowing us to have a surplus of everything? Sorry, Newt and the Rep controlled congress balanced the budget and not wild Willie.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:19 AM

384 posts, read 287,364 times
1) Well, he cheated on his wife for almost 5 to 7 times(he got caught with monica only) and Hillary still kept him. Either he is too good or she has some serious self-respect issue.

Im curious,5-7 times ???
Who said so? Post a link to that statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections