Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2015, 08:03 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,544,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

To me that's a warning to illegal aliens to start getting their affairs in order because their kind WILL start leaving the US.
Nope, not going to happen. No more likely than Trump winning the GOP nomination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 08:07 AM

27,224 posts, read 46,928,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I agree, illegal aliens and their supporters are among the most arrogant group I have ever seen. So Ramos' entitlement attitude doesn't surprise me.
it will only hurt the illegal aliens case by shouting, disrespectful, etc....all on behalf of people who broke the law and this current government allowed it while at the same time legal aliens are waiting for years to get a green card and are the silent group who do the right thing.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:34 AM

63,486 posts, read 29,516,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
Nope, not going to happen. No more likely than Trump winning the GOP nomination.
Bet me. With no means to support themselves why would they remain here? Trump may not win the GOP nomination but at least he has brought illegal immigration to the front burner. The other candidates won't be able to avoid it anymore.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:41 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,373,537 times
Quote:
Bet me. With no means to support themselves why would they remain here? Trump may not win the GOP nomination but at least he has brought illegal immigration to the front burner. The other candidates won't be able to avoid it anymore.
Yup. They'll try to tiptoe around it anyway, like Bush with that weird anchor babies flip-flop.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:48 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,861,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yup. They'll try to tiptoe around it anyway, like Bush with that weird anchor babies flip-flop.
That WAS the weirdest flip-flop. I am thinking, can people become any more ridiculous?

Old 08-26-2015, 08:59 AM

11,986 posts, read 5,336,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Ramos is another petulant PITA, anyway. He wasn't there to ask a question, either. He was there to deliver a diatribe, which he started to do, and which Trump put the kibosh on. Did he think he was at a Bernie Sanders press conference?

The only mistake Trump made was letting him return.
What is a PITA? There's so many pet nicknames and acronyms being used nowadays by those on the Right, it's hard for anyone not in their circle to know what the heck they're saying.

Never mind. Found it.

That was a new one to me.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:11 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,402,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Good, Jorge is a whining PITA. O'Reilly has him on once in a while and the guy never shuts up...

It is part of their gutter culture to try to talk over everyone. The idiot was an activist and not a reporter. He should have been tossed as soon as he opened his mouth and started into his monologue.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:25 AM

2,311 posts, read 3,986,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
VIDEO=> Donald Trump DEPORTS Univision's JORGE RAMOS from Press Conference - The Gateway Pundit

..kicks him out of the presser.

Nice little stunt by Ramos. Can't wait to see the BLM crowd crash a Trump presser or event.

Hey Bernie - that's how it's done.
Why should this surprise anyone?

They don't want to wait their turn at the US Embassy to lawfully obtain a visa and they don't want to wait their turn to ask questions to a political candidate. Their issues and concerns trumps everyone else's.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:25 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,544,830 times
Quote:
Sure they will, the sensational headlines will be a thing of the past, Trump will be gone/silent, and they will draw the media's attention to the ordeal we call the presidential campaigns. There's plenty of fodder on both sides and enough drama to change the current conversation. We could bet, but I wouldn't want to take your money.

Old 08-26-2015, 10:23 AM

37,843 posts, read 41,201,164 times
Univision is not a debate host. Telemundo is. I was thinking if it was Univision, Trump could say, "Cool it or I won't appear." That would cost Univision ratings and ratings is what allows them to charge more for advertising so Ramos might want to stop acting out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections