Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 08:17 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times

Advertisements

you either like her or hate her. Why is that?
I happen to see a brilliant woman that knows what she is talking about. A woman that has endured humiliation beyond belief in her life then rose above to be admired.
I would really like to know specifically, why people hate Hillary so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2008, 08:22 AM

223 posts, read 604,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
I happen to see a brilliant woman that knows what she is talking about. A woman that has endured humiliation beyond belief in her life then rose above to be admired.

Because she is a woman and she is actually getting close to becoming the nominee for President of the USA. period.

No, really... its that simple.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:27 AM

237 posts, read 1,081,467 times
Here's an article by Bill O'Reilly regarding Hilary you might find interesting. Why They Dislike Hillary by Bill O'Reilly on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Old 01-30-2008, 08:32 AM

438 posts, read 1,509,298 times
She definitely is a smart woman, but she's devious. I think we can accept a dishonest man, but not a woman. We know a woman will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and that scares people. If Hillary hadn't proved herself to be dishonest and scheming, maybe more people would like her. Its her dishonesty, her blatant attempts at self-promotion, the way she pretends to be a strong woman yet relies heavily on her hubby to fight her battles that turns people off. Let me make it clear that I agree with many of the issues she pretends to be for, but I think she will lie outright just to get a vote. She wants the title of president, the prestige of being the first woman to attain that office. She cares nothing about making America great, about helping the people. That's why I intensely dislike her.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momlady530 View Post
She definitely is a smart woman, but she's devious. I think we can accept a dishonest man, but not a woman. We know a woman will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and that scares people. If Hillary hadn't proved herself to be dishonest and scheming, maybe more people would like her. Its her dishonesty, her blatant attempts at self-promotion, the way she pretends to be a strong woman yet relies heavily on her hubby to fight her battles that turns people off. Let me make it clear that I agree with many of the issues she pretends to be for, but I think she will lie outright just to get a vote. She wants the title of president, the prestige of being the first woman to attain that office. She cares nothing about making America great, about helping the people. That's why I intensely dislike her.
So it IS because she's a woman then? That's pitiful.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 AM

438 posts, read 1,509,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Its because she is a dishonest woman. If Nancy Pelosi were running I would gladly vote for her. She's not dishonest. I'd venture a guess that many women are voting for her just because she's a woman. There are many women I would love to see president. Look at where 232 years of white man rule has led us. A woman would be a welcome change. Just not that woman.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,879,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
No, it's because she's a bold faced liar (just look at her saying she "supports The Second Amendment" when she has never voted for one pro gun bill and has voted for and proposed many anti-gun bills. Just one example). Her BS crying when asked a simple question. If she cries when asked a question, how would she handle a real crisis? Cry and run to Bill?)What an act. Her putting on various accents depending on who she's talking to. She's a phony,
lying, manipulative, underhanded person and her gender has nothing at all to do with why I despise her.

She keeps trying to talk up her "experience" when she has none! Her time in the White House was as First Lady and not as an elected official. I live in NY and I can tell you she has done nothing for the State. I have a number of Liberals that I work with and not one of them can give me a list of anything she's done. Anything she does is for herself and nothing more. There's a thread on here for all her supporters to list her acconplishments. Nothing so far and it's been months. Saying people have been watching her and her accomplishments for 35 years. She was in law school 35 years ago. I seriously doubt anyone was watching her then. She cannot tell the truth on anything!

Besides all that have you listened to her speak? Every other word is Uhhh,Uhhh or AAHH. She sounds like a little kid speaking in front of the class for the first time.

She does not have one redeeming quality as far as I'm concerned.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:09 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlsteved View Post
Because she is a woman and she is actually getting close to becoming the nominee for President of the USA. period.

No, really... its that simple.
In your mind only.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:12 AM

223 posts, read 604,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averie-Jay View Post
Here's an article by Bill O'Reilly regarding Hilary you might find interesting. Why They Dislike Hillary by Bill O'Reilly on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent
Bill O'Reilly is a big fat blubbering Va**na and that "article" is full of so much BS it stinks.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
I don't hate Hillary. I simply don't trust her on any level. She says a lot of good things, then votes for the Bush agenda. My perception is that she's evasive and deceptive. A tool of the corporate interests who now own America. If she's elected, it will be four (possibly eight) more years of the same old divisive insider politics that have done America so much damage since 1980.

Since she stands a good chance of being elected, I sincerely hope that she'd do much better than I think she would.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections