Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 08:41 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,671,237 times

Advertisements

Crippled America: How to Make Our Country Great Again | Donald Trump | Conservative Book Club

Look at the state of the world right now. It’s a terrible mess, and that’s putting it mildly. There has never been a more dangerous time. The politicians and special interests in Washington, DC, are directly responsible for the mess we are in. So why should we continue listening to them?

It’s time to bring America back to its rightful owners—the American people.

I’m not going to play the same game politicians have been playing for decades—all talk, no action, while special interests and lobbyists dictate our laws. I am shaking up the establishment on both sides of the political aisle because I can’t be bought. I want to bring America back, to make it great and prosperous again, and to be sure we are respected by our allies and feared by our adversaries.

It’s time for action. Americans are fed up with politics as usual. And they should be! In this book, I outline my vision to make America great again, including: how to fix our failing economy; how to reform health care so it is more efficient, cost-effective, and doesn’t alienate both doctors and patients; how to rebuild our military and start winning wars—instead of watching our enemies take over—while keeping our promises to our great veterans; how to ensure that our education system offers the resources that allow our students to compete internationally, so tomorrow’s jobseekers have the tools they need to succeed; and how to immediately bring jobs back to America by closing our doors to illegal immigrants, and pressuring businesses to produce their goods at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2015, 08:44 PM

587 posts, read 379,690 times
Yawn. Same old rhetoric.

Next!

Old 10-07-2015, 08:56 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Crippled America: How to Make Our Country Great Again | Donald Trump | Conservative Book Club

Look at the state of the world right now. It’s a terrible mess, and that’s putting it mildly. There has never been a more dangerous time. The politicians and special interests in Washington, DC, are directly responsible for the mess we are in. So why should we continue listening to them?

I’m not going to play the same game politicians have been playing for decades—all talk, no action, while special interests and lobbyists dictate our laws. I am shaking up the establishment on both sides of the political aisle because I can’t be bought. I want to bring America back, to make it great and prosperous again, and to be sure we are respected by our allies and feared by our adversaries.

It’s time for action. Americans are fed up with politics as usual. And they should be! In this book, I outline my vision to make America great again, including: how to fix our failing economy; how to reform health care so it is more efficient, cost-effective, and doesn’t alienate both doctors and patients; how to rebuild our military and start winning wars—instead of watching our enemies take over—while keeping our promises to our great veterans; how to ensure that our education system offers the resources that allow our students to compete internationally, so tomorrow’s jobseekers have the tools they need to succeed; and how to immediately bring jobs back to America by closing our doors to illegal immigrants, and pressuring businesses to produce their goods at home.
Thanks for posting this!

Business as usual is what has gotten us in the mess we're in now. Trump has been shining a light in dark corners and addressing the elephant in the room.

I have to wonder about those who feel threatened by this. If one is an illegal alien, I can see why that person would feel threatened, for example. Also, anyone who is for open borders and amnesty would be squirming.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:58 PM

1,273 posts, read 992,067 times
Trump isn't offering solutions just pointing out problems.

Old 10-07-2015, 09:04 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Nothing different from what old, opinionated blowhrd retirees down here in FL have been blabbing everyday over their morning coffee...,,,doesn't mean they have all the correct fixes or answers to what ails us.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:12 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Oh, really? Have you bothered to look at his position on the issues and his proposed solutions? He has put it all out there for everyone to see.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:17 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,284,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgarcita View Post
Yawn. Same old rhetoric.

Next!
Still going? You’ve been up since 8:01am. Replying a full 4 minutes after the post? You are slipping. How was work today by the way?

Old 10-07-2015, 11:29 PM

6,232 posts, read 3,612,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Still going? You’ve been up since 8:01am. Replying a full 4 minutes after the post? You are slipping. How was work today by the way?
It is an obsession. Hope she enjoys it now while we're not enforcing our immigration laws. Sort of like someone gorging in the last few minutes before the buffet closes.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Nothing different from what old, opinionated blowhrd retirees down here in FL have been blabbing everyday over their morning coffee...,,,doesn't mean they have all the correct fixes or answers to what ails us.
The one thing that seems clear is the political class that got us to the point of this mess don't have the correct fixes or the answers. They are not offering anything new. They are running on what they have done in the past and trying to prove the future will be better if only we will elect them. The same things they claim they have always done is what will bring us a successful future. All we have to do is keep doing what we have always done and elect them. Their self serving interest once elected is their true motive and the reason for the mess we're in.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:05 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,975,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post

Trump is playing the same games. All talk and no action plans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections