Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 11:14 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,701,000 times

Advertisements

Scott Bennett who was at the highest levels of government with top secrete security clearance and working as a Counter Intelligence Financial Analyst responsible for uncovering and tracking funds supporting terrorist has provided Trump with documents and all the information necessary to expose the corruption of Hillary, Congress, and others which could lead to charges of treason.

Trump has from the beginning come out and openly exposed the corruption of politicians who for political contributions ignore the will of the people in favor of special interest. That we already knew at the time he did it. Not something the career politicians wanted talked about.
The corruption goes much deeper and is more wide spread and Trump will not be shy in using it. Trump is Trump and controls the deck he can deal at will to clean out the deep seated corruption that has hijacked "government for the people", exposing politicians using it for their own self-aggrandizement and profit. If you think politics has been interesting so far, stay tuned. You haven't seen anything like what is coming. How the brilliant mind of Trump will use the information with it's trail of documents will sent shock waves through the political class who will crumble like a "House of Cards". Or he could throw the deck like a game of 52 card pickup and pick them off a few at a time.
It will be interesting watching a master at work. You will be a believer in Trump's statement that politicians are easy to deal with. Many of them are dirty and supported inside a bubble protecting each other. That is why they will do anything to keep an outsider from gaining power. Now they are between a rock and a hard place because Trump has the information that can destroy their incestuous evil. "GO TRUMP"

This is a short version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3me3pltGs

This is the long version but what is communicated in the first 20 minuets is what is discus in the rest of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8Xm46s62I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 01:47 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,972,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Scott Bennett who was at the highest levels of government with top secrete security clearance and working as a Counter Intelligence Financial Analyst responsible for uncovering and tracking funds supporting terrorist has provided Trump with documents and all the information necessary to expose the corruption of Hillary, Congress, and others which could lead to charges of treason.

Trump has from the beginning come out and openly exposed the corruption of politicians who for political contributions ignore the will of the people in favor of special interest. That we already knew at the time he did it. Not something the career politicians wanted talked about.
The corruption goes much deeper and is more wide spread and Trump will not be shy in using it. Trump is Trump and controls the deck he can deal at will to clean out the deep seated corruption that has hijacked "government for the people", exposing politicians using it for their own self-aggrandizement and profit. If you think politics has been interesting so far, stay tuned. You haven't seen anything like what is coming. How the brilliant mind of Trump will use the information with it's trail of documents will sent shock waves through the political class who will crumble like a "House of Cards". Or he could throw the deck like a game of 52 card pickup and pick them off a few at a time.
It will be interesting watching a master at work. You will be a believer in Trump's statement that politicians are easy to deal with. Many of them are dirty and supported inside a bubble protecting each other. That is why they will do anything to keep an outsider from gaining power. Now they are between a rock and a hard place because Trump has the information that can destroy their incestuous evil. "GO TRUMP"

This is a short version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3me3pltGs

This is the long version but what is communicated in the first 20 minuets is what is discus in the rest of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8Xm46s62I
Sounds more like Scotty is going to end up in prison himself.
Trump will never be President, wrap your brain around that fact.

Old 11-23-2015, 03:02 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,123,583 times
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
^ Actually, Hillary annihilates The Donald. Trump performs the worst of every GOP candidate when matched up against Clinton, he only beats Sanders ... and barely.

Old 11-23-2015, 03:59 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,582,530 times
I seriously think Rubio or someone like Kasich would have a better shot. But the Republican dummies so far refuse to put forth a winning candidate.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:08 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,714,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
^ Actually, Hillary annihilates The Donald. Trump performs the worst of every GOP candidate when matched up against Clinton, he only beats Sanders ... and barely.
LOL No.

King Hillary is peeing in her pants about having to face Trump. She can't neutralize him with soviet style tactics as she had done with Bernie Sanders.

The Middle Class has abandoned the Democrats. The King is facing a landslide loss.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:22 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,733,619 times
If I had to choose between Trump or Hillary I'll vote Stein or Webb. If Jeb/Rand/Rubio/Graham/Pataki/Gilmore/Kasich/Chris Christie I vote for one of them over Hillary or Third Party.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:45 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,972,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
That's if the election was held today. Anything can happen in the coming months.

Anyway, it's all academic because Trump is NOT going to be the Republican nominee. Mark my words.

Old 11-24-2015, 04:41 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,645,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
That's if the election was held today. Anything can happen in the coming months.

Anyway, it's all academic because Trump is NOT going to be the Republican nominee. Mark my words.
Unless every racist delegate in the GOP nominates him & according to the polls he has about a 30+ % advantage so far.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:03 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,890,748 times
I have to ask how poor is the pool of potential candidates in this country when Donald Trump is actually even considered to be one of them ? For me, it has always been that I vote for the lesser of the two evils, no candidate has jumped out at me and made me think they were a far superior choice to the other guy, but this year it is worse than ever. I did feel pretty good about voting for Obama (twice) but Romney was so far out there he wasn't even considered by me.

There is no way in hell that Trump will actually win or even be nominated. He is simply a humorous diversion from the other lackluster candidates standing up there, and we all wait every day to see what stupid comments he has come up with now. He is loud, crude, not very intelligent, and has the same view of how to solve problems as would a 10 year old. Do we REALLY want someone like him with his finger on the button ?

But to get back to my original point, how can a country of so many millions of people not be able to find two guys or gals who are so smart and qualified that a person can look at them and feel confident they would be the perfect choice ? Like I said, I always have to vote for the one that is the lesser of the two evils.

Don

Old 11-24-2015, 05:39 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,645,235 times
don1945? I may have a better question than yours and I don't mean to insult or demean your question of how poor is the pool of potential candidates in this country when Donald Trump is actually even considered to be one of them ? and maybe you can answer it?

Honestly what are they running on? Immigration? ISIS which hasn't attacked us?
The US Economy has been doing well under President Obama since the great recession when he entered in office.
1: We haven't been in a War for the past 7 years.
2: We have not been attacked by terrorists in the past 7 years either.
3: Gas prices are at $2 a Gallon which is half of what we were paying a few years ago.
4: Wall Street has doubled since the Recession.
5: Unemployment rate has been cut in half to 5%.

The GOP is still worried about long settled issues like Abortion & Gay Marriage ( thank God the USSC settled that otherwise they would still be using it as a wedge issue) and Gun Control which was settled in the 2nd. Amendment!
It appears that they are appealing to fears and is driving a candidate like Trump to rise to the top now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections