Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 05:31 AM

18,774 posts, read 18,279,340 times

Advertisements

I think, what many forget, is that this was a Trump event where his supporter could come out and hear him. The 'robbers' are the distractors, that for their own reasons, try to steal the show. They are not paying for the 'show' and most of the audience is not there to hear the protestors; they came to hear Trump. So, who is stealing what? You ever heard that time is money!

I just think that many here are quick to criticize Trump for protestors; but you don't mention the protestors to the others.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:22 AM

26,178 posts, read 22,361,181 times
I have never seen people so concerned about someone stealing a coat before. You know, I could have used a few times when my kids coats disappeared when they were in school. I couldn't get anyone to think that was a big deal.

Oh, that's right, this isn't about coats but "agenda", silly me.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:26 AM

18,774 posts, read 18,279,340 times
About 55 years ago I had one coat stolen. That was the last time I ever wore a coat to any PTA meeting! I know one of those teachers wanted my blue swede coat!

Old 01-09-2016, 06:28 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,599,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
(Yes, armed robbery. That's what you call it when you have a gun and you take somebody's coat.) Why hasn't he been arrested? Did the guards actually take the coats? If so why haven't they been arrested? Was the Secret Service involved in this criminal activity?

I don't understand why this isn't a bigger issue
Trumpf is a thug. He's got a bunch of hired bouncers to do his dirty work. If he fails and doesn't get elected, there will be a huge collective laugh from millions and millions of Americans who only see a funny clown when they look at the guy.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:44 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,789,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
WaldoKitty - Most of the time underlying attitudes are revealed by seemingly little things. In this case throwing out a heckler but keeping his coat reveals that The Donald is willing to physically harm people when they get in the way of his performance. This is like reading a poker player's "tell". It reveals the underlying reality.

Ms. Hillary's facial expressions also reveal just how much smarter, experienced and, just plain better, she thinks she is compared to the rest of us. That arrogance, which is far less than The Donald's, is inappropriate for a President.
Hmm. So what you are saying is that you prefer a candidate who will stab you in the back, over the candidate who shows you the knife up front.

I don't think you helped youself with this argument.

Old 01-09-2016, 09:26 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,441,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I think, what many forget, is that this was a Trump event where his supporter could come out and hear him. The 'robbers' are the distractors, that for their own reasons, try to steal the show. They are not paying for the 'show' and most of the audience is not there to hear the protestors; they came to hear Trump. So, who is stealing what? You ever heard that time is money!

I just think that many here are quick to criticize Trump for protestors; but you don't mention the protestors to the others.

Who is stealing what? Trump's goons are stealing coats, on his orders

Old 01-09-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I have never seen people so concerned about someone stealing a coat before. You know, I could have used a few times when my kids coats disappeared when they were in school. I couldn't get anyone to think that was a big deal.

Oh, that's right, this isn't about coats but "agenda", silly me.

It's about a leading presidential candidate ordering others to commit armed robbery

Old 01-09-2016, 09:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,632,822 times
Quote:
Who is stealing what? Trump's goons are stealing coats, on his orders
Someone said they saw the people leaving with their coats; I don't know if they did or not.

Old 01-09-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Someone said they saw the people leaving with their coats; I don't know if they did or not.
I heard that too but only once. I hope it's true but I don't know. They could have been the ones who already had their coats on. I don't think they were actually taking coats off people

Old 01-09-2016, 10:06 AM

45,361 posts, read 26,634,938 times
Quote:
It's about a leading presidential candidate ordering others to commit armed robbery
Hahaha they are all candidates to head up the largest crime syndicate in the history of the planet! Coats, cash, freedom, it's all fair game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections