Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 07:58 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
So you're in agreement with far left Politico and you support a big government liberal (Trump). Are you still claiming to be a conservative?
One of my senators, Lamar Alexander, claims he's a conservative...but only every 6 years. After we vote, he gets amnesia. Remember when John McCain campaigned as conservative? How about when Rand Paul got Mitch McConnell re-elected? How do the "conservatives" on Capitol Hill feel about illegal immigration? Apparently, the big money lobbyists prefer amnesty like their meat puppets on Capitol Hill. How about the "conservatives" that just passed that spending bill? And, what did that dog and pony show on Capitol Hill on the IRS going after conservatives yield? Why was the so-called conservative TV news network in the tank for Romney and now they support Rubio, their second choice after Bush then Kasich, then Christie. Lets ask George Will and Charles Krauthammer who jump into their tuxedos and run to the Obama White House when they get an invite. Or how about those "conservatives" on Fox News that bash The New York Times but can't wait to brag that their latest book is on the NY Times Best Seller list?

The whole lot of them can shove it. I want a wall and I want Mexico to pay for it. I want Putin to handle Syria. I want everyone on Capitol Hill to be fired Obviously not possible). I want factories to come back to the US and I don't care if they have to be figuratively dragged back. I want recruitment soldiers to be armed. I don't want Muslim refugees or immigrants. I want the families of terrorists to be deported which you can't do if they are Anerican but they all should be placed on a watch list. I want visas to stop until we figure out a way to stop visa overstays. I'd like to see tax dollars spent like the money was the president's own money. I want our trading partners to stop ripping us off. I think if countries want our protection they should pay for it. I think spending on veterans, the American middle class and infrastructure is fine before spending on illegals or 12+ year civil wars. I think if Sunnis and Shiites want to kill each other, let them. I think we should have a strong military and more money for border patrol, the FBI and Homeland Security. I think we should charge the UN with rent that's comparable to tenants occupying that size of a building in NYC. I want to create jobs by building more prisons. I want to cut off funding for sanctuary cities and research for stupid ass projects. I want Governors who spend federal money on things other than for what it was given, to go to jail for theft. I want the Black Congressional Caucus to be fined for overt racist discrimination in the workplace. I want deported people who return after deportation to have mandatory prison sentences with a 5 year add on if they are arrested for bringing in drugs (in addition to the drug charge).

That's what I want and I don't give a rat's butt about what you call it or me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 06:33 PM

407 posts, read 389,305 times
It looks like we were wrong. The ads are working for Jeb. Jeb Bush Passes Marco Rubio, Moves Into Third Nationally - Breitbart I understand in politics sometimes the ends justify the means, but on Morning Joe, Jeb took a cheap shot at Marco about his height. Jeb Bush takes another dig at Marco Rubio: 'I don't have a height issue' - POLITICO As a height challenged individual, I take offense to that.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:23 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

The whole lot of them can shove it. I want a wall and I want Mexico to pay for it. I want Putin to handle Syria. I want everyone on Capitol Hill to be fired Obviously not possible). I want factories to come back to the US and I don't care if they have to be figuratively dragged back. I want recruitment soldiers to be armed. I don't want Muslim refugees or immigrants. I want the families of terrorists to be deported which you can't do if they are Anerican but they all should be placed on a watch list. I want visas to stop until we figure out a way to stop visa overstays. I'd like to see tax dollars spent like the money was the president's own money. I want our trading partners to stop ripping us off. I think if countries want our protection they should pay for it. I think spending on veterans, the American middle class and infrastructure is fine before spending on illegals or 12+ year civil wars. I think if Sunnis and Shiites want to kill each other, let them. I think we should have a strong military and more money for border patrol, the FBI and Homeland Security. I think we should charge the UN with rent that's comparable to tenants occupying that size of a building in NYC. I want to create jobs by building more prisons. I want to cut off funding for sanctuary cities and research for stupid ass projects. I want Governors who spend federal money on things other than for what it was given, to go to jail for theft. I want the Black Congressional Caucus to be fined for overt racist discrimination in the workplace. I want deported people who return after deportation to have mandatory prison sentences with a 5 year add on if they are arrested for bringing in drugs (in addition to the drug charge).

That's what I want and I don't give a rat's butt about what you call it or me.
^This!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections