Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 08:08 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,981,910 times

Advertisements

They want white picket fences and old-fashioned rural freedom and liberty and Bill of Rights values and a little stability thank you--not this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V-_4-vFinM

They're disgusted, and this bs scares the cr- out of them. The drum snare and the word swallowing and all the stuff turned upside down and inside out. They've had eight years of this horror show already. They understand they made a mistake by electing a test-tube candidate with an occulted provenance and CIA connected maternal grandparents.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Is this satire?

Good to know you speak for women everywhere that you have just basically said - want to be barefoot and pregnant.

No wonder this thread sat empty for so long.

Old 02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,981,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Is this satire?

Good to know you speak for women everywhere that you have just basically said - want to be barefoot and pregnant.

No wonder this thread sat empty for so long.
This thread sat empty because they agreed with it; they didn't find a reason to debate it. You don't seem to have a reason either, you just want to be contentious.

Old 02-11-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Nope. Still empty. Perhaps you should rephrase.

Old 02-11-2016, 07:46 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,122,636 times
Everyone's entitled to an opinion . . . . even an opinion not supported by any fact provided in the post. I have no clue why the embedded video was in the post . . . . how does it indicate that child-bearing age women are horrified of Clinton and they want to be "old-fashioned" as you claim?

Oh, by the way, it's only been 7 years of "horror show". We got almost a year of horror left! Yay.

Mick

Old 02-11-2016, 07:54 AM

221 posts, read 187,504 times
And yet another post, most likely from a male, telling women "what they want".

It does get tedious....

As a woman, I would much rather have Hillary in my corner than Sanders and definitely more so than any of the Republican candidates, who would like us girls to all go back to the 50's and make them a sandwich.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:05 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,400,743 times
I'm impressed that young, female Democrats are brushing off Clinton's assertion they should vote for her because she is a woman. Young women don't see having a vagina is enough of a reason to support Hillary, even if feminist dowagers, like Albright and Steinem, admonish them. Brava.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:12 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,255,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingding View Post
And yet another post, most likely from a male, telling women "what they want".

It does get tedious....

As a woman, I would much rather have Hillary in my corner than Sanders and definitely more so than any of the Republican candidates, who would like us girls to all go back to the 50's and make them a sandwich.

Did someone say "sandwich"??

The Dems (Obama) have done a wonderful job of scaring and dividing this country, Dems/ Reps like never before, Black/ White and Man/ Woman.

No one is going to reverse Roe v Wade just like no one is going to remove the 2nd amendment. I thought it was so silly in the last election how women were protesting Romney because the Dems planted the seed that there was a "War on Women" being waged. I remember seeing pictures of protesting women who had written slogans like "stay out of my womb" on their stomachs. How silly that they took the dem. bait to such extremes.

Women want what men want, they want to prosper and be safe in their lives.

In 2008 Obama offered us all HOPE but that turned out to be a big NOPE and instead he turned the country on itself and pitted us against each other.
How would Hillary be any different?

Old 02-11-2016, 08:12 AM

19,655 posts, read 12,244,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I'm impressed that young, female Democrats are brushing off Clinton's assertion they should vote for her because she is a woman. They don't see having a vagina is enough of a reason, even if ancient feminist dowagers, like Albright and Steinem, say they should. Brava.
Exactly, it's terribly condescending to expect women to go with her just because she is a woman. She does openly pull that card. She is not doing well with millennial women and this must really surprise her and the other old feminists. I believe they think the young female generation "owes" them but that is not how it works. Hillary must be seething at the ungrateful ones when off camera.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:26 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
I think these women better change their minds soon. Do they know that women who don't support the witch are perhaps going to hell?

“Just remember, there’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other,” Albright — who was the first-ever female secretary of state — told the audience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections