Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 12:48 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And it just might NOT work either, and 'I'll tell ya'll later HOW it's gonna work' sure as hell ain't gonna get me to the polls.
Tell us how is Mrs above all going to work out ? Got to give Trump a chance he sounds better and better with each passing day .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2016, 12:59 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,060,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Tell us how is Mrs above all going to work out ? Got to give Trump a chance he sounds better and better with each passing day .
just wondering how he sounds better every day as he just seems to repeat the same things he said at the start - Wall, China, Great, Jobs back, Great ?

Old 02-10-2016, 01:01 PM

11,831 posts, read 5,816,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
just wondering how he sounds better every day as he just seems to repeat the same things he said at the start - Wall, China, Great, Jobs back, Great ?
Sounds good to me! I got sick of hearing I could keep my dr or What difference does it make!

Old 02-10-2016, 01:05 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
lol...Watching Trump is enjoyable?

Well, maybe if you're in Colorado and have a cupboard full of Doritos.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:15 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,482,730 times
Trump might be crazy but Cruz seems even crazier , and what makes him sick is that he is pandering more to the religious right or evangelicals.
It's pretty nauseating and insulting.

Cruz is super sneaky and should be trusted even less than Trump

I hate this kind of crap
Ted Cruz

Cruz is the type of guy that would be a spammer or malware/adware company owner if he wasn't a politician.

I hate getting those fake /deceptive things in the mail.

It doesn't seem to be a very Christian thing to do.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:28 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,305,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
I think even the liberal, Democratic late night talk show hosts are secretly praying he wins. They will have unlimited monologue material nightly.
Can't argue with that.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:33 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,844,112 times
Trump's Art of the Deal - THE MOVIE

More fun watching Trump!

Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal: The Movie from Owen Burke, Fu...

Old 02-10-2016, 01:44 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,075,318 times
From the article:
Trump's other gift — the one that gets less attention but is perhaps more important — is his complete lack of shame. It's easy to underestimate how important shame is in American politics. But shame is our most powerful restraint on politicians who would find success through demagoguery. Most people feel shame when they're exposed as liars, when they're seen as uninformed, when their behavior is thought cruel, when respected figures in their party condemn their actions, when experts dismiss their proposals, when they are mocked and booed and protested.

Show me a politician over your life time who has restrained their behavior because of shame. Show me a politician who felt shamed by lying.

He didn't have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky (Bill Clinton). It's a vast right wing conspiracy and she's not some stand by your man woman (Hillary Clinton). If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor (Barack Obama). Walker is grabbing our hair and pulling us back (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz). Republicans want you to die quickly (Alan Grayson). There's not a smigeon of corruption (Barack Obama). She ran from sniper fire in Bosnia (Hillary Clinton). Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years (Harry Reid). When we left the WH we were broke (Hillary Clinton)................I could go on.

There is no shame in politics. Even when the video (that inevitably exists) proves the lies, they lie about lying.

Can Trump do any worse in the next four years than this administration has done? Everyone considering him needs to decide that for themselves. But the premise of the article will not be a deciding factor on my part.

Old 02-10-2016, 02:12 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The only thing terrifying to me is having another left wing liberal wack job in the WH again after this one leaves in a year.
Lol. Obama is no liberal.

Old 02-10-2016, 02:22 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
The rise of Donald Trump is a terrifying moment in American politics
Updated by Ezra Klein on February 10, 2016, 12:22 a.m. ET @ezraklein

The rise of Donald Trump is a terrifying moment in American politics - Vox
It would be fine if people could realize he is a rich spoiled brat entertainer that is fun to listen too just to hear what he will say next. Unfortunately we have millions of people who actually believe what he says. It is like the medicine man back in the 1800s and it is scaring me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections