Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 01:09 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,559,630 times

Advertisements

We all have seen candidates making negative campaigning but he's gone off the cliff.

This guy is a total lie machine.

And it seems he's proud of his campaign

Everyday hitting a new low.

Total fake christian

I can't believe some people are really not seeing this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 01:10 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Donald Trump did say that Cruz was a nasty man.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:13 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump also questioned his Christianity.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:15 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
We all have seen candidates making negative campaigning but he's gone off the cliff.

Total fake christian

Donald? Is that you?

Old 02-18-2016, 01:20 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Quote:

Total fake christian

Specifics other than that Carson quit the race misunderstanding. Don't tell us Trump isn't prochoice, doesn't support Democrat leaders Reid, Pelosi, that he hasn't used eminent domain for his personal gain, that his foul language isn't unprofessional, unstatesmanlike, that he's not a Republican as evidenced by his throwing the last Republican POTUS under the bus, that he hasn't been offensive to our women in the country, and that's he's fakes his religiosity for political gain. ........

Old 02-18-2016, 01:21 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,819 times
Quote:

Total fake christian

I don't like the stuff he pulled in Iowa....just seemed so dirty....he's gotten a bit vocal and angry as of late so it's definitely hurting him.

Still can't figure out why the Republicans that don't have snowball's chance of winning don't concede, join with each other (Christy=Attorney General....Fiorina=Secretary of State....Carson=Surgeon General or Health and Human Resources Secretary.....Cruz=VP......Rubio=Secretary of State or some similar role...between him and Fiorina, they could duke it out and the loser take Secretary of Commerce).....Jeb Bush? Postmaster General at best....

Old 02-18-2016, 01:28 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:

Total fake christian

The way I see it, Cruz set the bar for himself as someone with Christian values. I guess, this must be some "new" Christian values?

What I see is that he has been separated from God, no longer knowing good from evil. He exhibits no conscience, it could be Narcissistic Personality Disorder which in reality is nothing more than separation from God. We have seen this in some of the charismatic "preachers" and also in the Catholic church where they simply get so caught up in the "holier than thou" that whatever they do seems OK. Now, there are some faiths that teach that if you have accepted Jesus as God, that all of your sins are forgiven and that you don't have to worry about your fate, so they simply live a life of self-indulgence. They are missing something both mentally and spiritually.

Quote:
Donald Trump wasn't the first to or last that will say it. More come to believe that every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
How can one help but question it? I mean, Christian values? Cruz set the bar.

I am guessing that many, like myself, are SO happy that we taught our children better behavior than Cruz is exhibiting. When his self-destruction is complete, he will make a good teaching tool for your children, see what lying and cheating do in the end to the person.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:32 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post

Immediately following Donny's talk about nastiness and Christianity we'll be treated to Dick Cheney's advice on gun safety.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:38 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Specifics other than that Carson quit the race misunderstanding. Don't tell us Trump isn't prochoice, doesn't support Democrat leaders Reid, Pelosi, that he hasn't used eminent domain for his personal gain, that his foul language isn't unprofessional, unstatesmanlike, that he's not a Republican as evidenced by his throwing the last Republican POTUS under the bus, that he hasn't been offensive to our women in the country, and that's he's fakes his religiosity for political gain. ........
Exactly right. In fact, all things considered, Donald Trump is running the most dishonest and disgusting campaign of any US presidential candidate certainly going back to at least WWII.

Donald Trump is crude, rude, flagrantly dishonest and emotionally unbalanced. His campaign is apparently designed to be "idea light." Whenever he is questioned about how he will achieve his grandiose promises, he just says 'trust me' and 'I will just do it!'

And when anyone dares to point out his record, he immediately resorts to name-calling and shouting "Liar! Liar!". You really cannot make this stuff up. Nor in Donald Trump's case do you need to.

Donald Trump is not running as a normal politician. He is running as someone who is worse than a normal politician. And that really is phenomenally disgusting.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:39 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,559,630 times
Donald is running as a "warrior".

Don't confuse him with these "politicians".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections